Trivae 2.0: The Ultimate Tool For The Kitchen Lover
The perfect accessory for your kitchen. Lid holder, trivet & display stand in one, it helps make cooking easier, less messy & more fun!
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Tue, April 23 2019 5:53 AM UTC +00:00.
Say Hello to Trivae
A handy kitchen tool and tabletop accessory that holds lids while cooking and then transforms into a display stand and a trivet (small or large) for serving and entertaining. With its chic, modern design, it's the perfect kitchen assistant that fits seamlessly with any kitchen decor and goes with you from the kitchen to the dinner table when your meal is ready to serve. For a casual dinner with the family or a large, formal party, this tool is the perfect complement for any occasion.
Visit us at Trivae.com once this Kickstarter campaign ends.
WHAT IS IT?
UNIQUE 4-IN-1 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN TOOL:
- Lid stand for all size & shape lids for cooking
- Trivet & pan holder for serving
- Display stand for cakes, pizzas and appetizers when entertaining
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA - unique gift for women, moms, dads, newlyweds, new homeowners, sisters, grandmothers, grandfathers, neighbors (you get the idea)...anyone who loves to cook or spends any time in the kitchen!
HOW IS IT MADE?
DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION:
- Sturdy aluminum frame - holds lids and dishes up to 10 lbs.
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Works for all your hot lids (even heavier cast iron enamel cookware, slow cookers and the like).
- Non-slip silicone pads provide extra grip on surfaces to prevent it from sliding
SLEEK & MODERN DESIGN:
- Stylish shape fits seamlessly with any kitchen décor
- Heat resistant silicone (up to 475°F) protects all your surfaces
- Unlike other lid holders, this unique design keeps your lids inverted to contain the messy drips from cooking and the lid handles within easy reach
- Lessens the risk of burns and spills from dirty, hot lids.
COMPACT & ADJUSTABLE BODY:
- Collapsible form folds up flat for compact storage
- Expands into a long trivet perfect for serving large casseroles, two dishes at once or use as a cooling rack for baked goodies.
- The perfect way to elevate party platters to maximize table serving space and show off your culinary creations to your guests.
FORM & FUNCTION at its finest, a must-have cooking and serving tool for any kitchen!
1 Beautiful Tool --> 3 Adjustable Positions --> Endless Possibilities!
WHY DO YOU NEED ONE?
- Makes clean up a breeze by keeping your cooking messes contained
- It reduces the risk of burns from hot lids, damage to surfaces, and the spread of germs
- It's multi-functional and takes the place of several tools in one
- Minimizes clutter in the kitchen
- It folds up and stores compactly to make the most of your kitchen storage space
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
A Burning Problem...Solved - The Lid Holder
- A practical solution to the "What to do with this lid?" problem while cooking
- Holds lids (all shapes & sizes) up to 10 lbs
- Inverted position keeps the messes on the lid and lid handle within reach
- Saves your fingers & counters from burns & spills
- Leaves both hands free for cooking, spicing and stirring
- Can stack multiple lids and act as a spoon rest
- Minimizes kitchen clutter & clean up after cooking
The Serving & Display Stand
- Presents finished dishes in style
- Holds party platters, pizzas & appetizers
- Maximizes display and serving space
- Perfect as a cake stand or buffet server for catering events
The Pot Holder
- Elevates hot pots, pans and dishes
- Protects surfaces like dining tables
- Heat resistant up to 475°F
- Stores compactly in any kitchen drawer or cupboard
The Expandable Trivet
- Elevates up to two dishes at once
- Holds casseroles, platters & serving trays
- Eliminates the need for multiple trivets
- The perfect cooling rack for cookie sheets
P.S. It's easy to use:
- Each button (at the top and bottom of the spine) operates the ring closest to it
- Push the buttons toward the center (one at a time - the arrows point the way) to release the ring and rotate to the desired position
- When you hear a click, the ring has locked into place and is ready for use
Serve and Entertain in Style:
Trivae is visually appealing and perfect for presenting finished dishes in an elegant and unique way in a casual or formal setting.
It's also quite useful in a restaurant or catering setting for elevating dishes--like charcuterie or a pizza!
It's the perfect gift for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, bridal showers or housewarming
- That hard to shop for person who has everything!
- Anyone with a kitchen (regardless of occasion)
- There's probably someone we left out and they would love this gift too!
Trivae in the Media!
We are not the only ones who love Trivae! A special thanks to everyone who has featured us and helped us to spread the word! Over the last couple of years, Trivae has made an appearance both in print and on TV, including:
- DIY Network's I Want That Show
- Tiny House Hunting
- Showplace Marketplace
- And others
The Back Story
Trivae 1.0 was originally dreamed up by Svetlana and her sister, Ruslana. They're avid cooks who finally got tired of doing what they called "the kitchen dance" (aka the dance between the stove and the sink, to drop the lid to stir, spice and taste their food while cooking). When they couldn't find a product to solve that problem, the sisters, along with Svetlana's best friend (and business partner), Rebecca, decided to create it.
During the creative and design process, Trivae became so much more than just a simple lid holder. After the initial design was finalized, Svetlana and Rebecca, took to the Kickstarter community to help bring the product to life.
That's right, we've been here before and our first campaign was an amazing experience. It was a big learning curve (of course) and we hit a few snags along the way (who hasn't!) but in the end we made it work and got our first shipment of product manufactured. We had our hands full (and a huge blast) shipping out all of the orders to the wonderful group of backers who took a chance on us and helped bring the very first version of our product to market.
Now a few years later, three sold out production runs and a boatload of lessons under our belt, we're back to Kickstarter again with big plans! We've had so much positive feedback both from backers of our original campaign and customers since then who've shared with us how much better and easier it is to cook with their Trivae. Here's what some of them had to say:
We absolutely love that we're helping people solving life's pesky little cooking problems and making their lives easier in the process. We want to bring Trivaes to as many homes and kitchens as possible. In order to do that, we've made some design changes that will make it lighter, more sleek and easier to use. The reduced weight of the product will also create additional cost savings in shipping, and those are savings that we'll be able to pass directly on to our customers. Unfortunately, these design changes require new tooling and that's where we need your help. The funds we raise through this campaign will help to fund production tooling with the remainder going towards our first production run of Trivae 2.0.
The Final Product
All of the changes have now been incorporated into the new CAD design by our engineers. Check out what the final product will look like in all three of our base color options.
The end result will be a product that is lightweight, durable, easy to use and will stylishly travel from the kitchen to the table with you. You'll love it, we promise!
We've crafted some awesome rewards for you to choose from! We think you'll love them but if you can't find exactly what you're looking for, email us and we'll see if we can make it happen for you!
Risks and challenges
While manufacturing a product can be a daunting and exacting task, this isn't our first rodeo! With one successful campaign funded and fulfilled under our belts, we've learned a lot about what it takes to bring a product to market and we've spent the last few years smoothing out our production and fulfillment processes and strengthening our manufacturing relationships. However, we also know we wouldn't be here without the Kickstarter community and we take the promises we make to our backers seriously. We are a team of highly educated and motivated individuals who want to bring Trivae to you and will continue to work tirelessly to make this product a reality! With all of these factors combined, we feel confident that we will be able to run a great campaign, complete this project to our high standard and deliver your exciting rewards to you!
Nevertheless, if we encounter any issues that will affect you, you will be the first to know. We're not interested in hiding anything. Full transparency, honesty and making our customers happy are values we hold dear- they've become the cornerstones of the business we've built. So we hope that you will decide to lend us your support to bring Trivae 2.0 to life and rest assured that we are doing everything we can to get your rewards into your hands as soon as possible! :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!