About this project
GREEDY GUNS is a greed-fueled metroidvania for you to explore and survive. Inspired by classic games like Gunstar Heroes, Super Metroid, Metal Slug with bullet-hell twists and plenty to discover.
Buy it on our website!
We'll keep pushing towards our stretch goals with every pledge done on our website! Click HERE to back us!
Try the demo for PC-MAC-LINUX to get a glimpse into the hectic, bullet-hell world of Greedy Guns!
Unlock a powerful new weapon! What will it be? Check our updates and find out!
Not just your standard set of achievements! Can you finish the game with one life? How about only killing the least amount of enemies possible? Can you defeat all the secret bosses?
New game +
Play the game all over again. This time harder, with more secrets and with all the weapons unlocked!
You wanted it? You GOT IT!
Greedy Guns is perfect with a Playstation controller. Let's bring it to all Sony platforms!
Metroidvanias and Nintendo are like bread and butter. Want to play Greedy Guns on your Wii U?
Full Twitch Mode
We have a cool twitch demo that allows streamers to play against their fans and subs. Let's make this a full on game mode, with weapon drops and more arenas!
- 360º aiming and shooting - tired of only shooting forward or upward? We got your back. Shoot wherever, up to you.
- Explore a connected world - no level selection screens. Explore the world, find secret areas to unlock new weapons and skins.
- 2P local co-op - do you play well with others? Then bring a friend!
- Old-school relentless shooting action - Pew pew. A lot of it. Infinite ammo doesn't seem enough sometimes.
- Unlock Abilities - like any good metroidvania your abilities not only make you stronger but also unlock new challenges.
- Trophies - Can you finish all the secret arenas? Can you really? We know we can.
BACK US TODAY, UNLOCK ENEMIES!
Backers get a first glimpse of the upcoming bosses, enemies and their secret dwellings!
Looking for FEROMONAS and VENOM EXTREME?
The future of Greedy Guns is filled with strange locations, insane enemies and huge boss fights. That's what we'll be doing in the following months. And you can be a part of it!
You've seen all the rewards. Which one suits you best? Do you want to support the development, be part of it or be in the actual game?
Every pledge from Beta Max will get exclusive access to Beta builds. A special build will be available as soon as the Kickstarter ends. Beginning in July we'll be sharing Betas with the full flow of the game. So be the first to play through the story. Watch us test, tweak and make it great with your feedback! Leave your legacy in the game!
How will I get my copy?
When the campaign is over you'll get to pick if you want a Steam Key or DRM free copy when the game is out. Beta testers will get a Steam Key to the exclusive betas shortly after Kickstarter!
Can a ubiquitous corporation ever be evil? Of course not, profit is beyond ethics! That’s why HOLOCORP isn’t shy of sending mercenaries to explore and preemptively attack alien worlds. In return they get artifacts and DNA that they can use for much needed research. The Greedy Guns team is happy to work for HOLOCORP as long as they pay well. And do they ever. Too bad they also sell them their guns. Meet our "Heroes"!!
For a pure action game our composer is crafting a powerful soundtrack, inspired by the old classics but with a dance music taste. There is a OST preview already available, in the artist bandcamp page, with four extended tracks.
Stay tuned for more updates during the campaign!! ;)
Tio Atum has been developing Greedy Guns for two and a half years supported by contract work. We brought our game to Kickstarter so we can:
- Focus solely on this project.
- No more contract work
- Get the community involved in the creation of the game
Tio Atum is a team of 3 game developers living and partying in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Afonso Cordeiro (programmer) - Almost 9 years making games! Before co-founding Tio Atum was part of Miniclip. Favorite game: Ultima VII
- Miguel Cintra (sound designer/composer/Social Media Guy) - With the team since the very beginning, he's our composer and SFX man. AKA Blipperactive, Miguel performs live sets of his videogame music. Favorite Game: Resident Evil 4
- Miguel Rafael @migrafael (artist/designer) - 7 Years in the industry, he also was part of Miniclip before creating Tio Atum. He is writing this, and he loves you. Favorite Game: Another World
When is the game finished?
The game will be out by December 2016.
Risks and challenges
Greedy Guns is playable, has a ton of levels and enemies that our demo gives you a tiny taste of it! Although it's on its merry way to completion we need your help to dedicate ourselves exclusively to it.
Everyday we are adding art, levels and sound to the game and we are targeting December 2016 for launch.
With your help we will not only deliver a good game, but the best game we can make. You, as a backer and a player can help shape this game with you feedback and support. So be part of our team. Live with us forever in Greedy Guns, have you name inscribed in the eternity of the game's credits.
Thank you. You are the reason we make games.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)