Strap in and blast off! The Starfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a bold science-fantasy explorer, investigating the mysteries of a weird and magical universe as part of a starship crew. Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of alien temples? Don rune-enhanced armor and a laser rifle to battle undead empires in fleets of bone ships, or defend colonists from a swarm of ravenous monsters? Maybe you'll hack into the mainframe of a god-run corporation, or search the stars for clues to the secret history of the universe or find brand new planets to explore. Whether you're making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you'll need each other.
ADVENTURE: The Starfinder Adventure Pledge level is a great entry point for the start of your collection of Masterclass figures. This pledge includes 8 Kickstarter exclusives, including Candy cosplaying as Navasi and Cola cosplaying as Quig, along with heroes from the Pathfinder RPG Legacy Races. Also included is a gang of Space Goblin Zaperators. Customize your pledge with the added 6 Hero Slots and 4 Encounter Pack Slots. Also all unlocked Freebies!
CAMPAIGN: The Starfinder Campaign Pledge level is the perfect pledge for the miniature enthusiast. This pledge includes 8 Kickstarter exclusives, including Candy cosplaying as Navasi and Cola cosplaying as Quig, along with heroes from the Pathfinder RPG Legacy Races. Also included is a gang of Space Goblin Zaperators. Customize your pledge with the added 12 Hero Slots, 6 Encounter Pack Slots, 2 Fleet Pack Slots, and 4 Creature Slots. Also all unlocked Freebies!
THE ALL-IN PLEDGE: includes one offering of every Hero, Encounter Pack, Creature, and Fleet unlocked during the campaign; including the limited editions of six Legacy Heroes, Candy and Cola, a Space Goblin Gang and Kickstarter Backer Only Seelah the Paladin.
Stretch Goals are items that unlock as the campaign reaches new heights. More options for heroes, encounter packs, creatures, and fleets will be revealed over time. There are three types of goals: Freebies, Optionals, and Social Media Stretch Goals.
Freebies will be added to the Adventure Pledge and Campaign Pledge as soon as they unlock. Optionals will provide additional options to use on those Hero, Encounter Pack, Creature, and Fleet Slots.
Social Media Unlocks depend on the number of shares the following image receives on Paizo’s Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/paizo/posts/10155550807787530
How the Starfinder Masterclass Miniatures Slot System Works
To offer the most customizable pledge rewards possible we have developed the Kickstarter Slot System. There are 4 kinds of Slots: Hero, Encounter Pack, Creature, and Fleet. The Adventure and Campaign pledges come not only with specific models but several types of Slots to customize the pledge. Every item option has a Slot type and cost. Additional Slots beyond those in the Adventure and Campaign Pledge can be purchased for the cost listed in the Additional Slots section. As the campaign progresses and more stretch goals are unlocked the type of Slot and cost of each unlocked model will be listed in the appropriate section.
Freebie Stretch goals add one free model or upgrade to the pledge. Additional models of that unlocked Freebie may be purchased as listed in the appropriate section.
HEROES: Each Hero represents an individual pulled from the varied Starfinder races, character classes, and themes. These heroes double as playable characters and non-player characters, providing numerous options for players and gamemasters alike!
ENCOUNTER PACK: Encounter Packs include a mix of creatures and hero-like characters that the heroes may encounter in their adventures. Each pack is designed to supply figures for a standard encounter. More ambitious adventurers may encounter larger groups so it never hurts to get multiples of each encounter pack!
CREATURES: Dangerous creatures from the Alien Archive and Absalom Station are always an exciting, if not terrifying, part of any hero’s adventure.
FLEETS: Fleet Packs are a great addition to any campaign. These packs allow the epic space battles that are an integral part of Starfinder to be played out in style.
The Starfinder Roleplaying Game is a new science-fantasy RPG based on the Pathfinder universe and rules, but complete and standalone. It's backward compatible, so you can still use all those Pathfinder RPG bestiaries, but features all sorts of new classes, races, equipment, and other elements uniquely suited to our far-future setting.
Using a traditional grid map and minis, your heroes explore mysterious planets in the far reaches of the galaxy. You’ll also take to the stars as your team pilots their very own starship on a hex-field map with minis! Will you play as a lashunta technomancer using magic to hack the defense grid, an android assassin with a laser rifle, or a ysoki ratfolk mechanic clambering around the guts of a spaceship as you blast your way through the enemy blockade?
This is the game that let’s you be as creative as you want. There are new races you've never seen before, new worlds beyond Golarion's system that we've never visited, new twists on magic and the rules system itself—and, of course, tons and tons of cool science fantasy gear, from starships and computers to infinitely sharp zero-edge swords and rune-augmented plasma cannons.
For more information on the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, including how to purchase copies of the books, please visit: http://paizo.com/starfinder
After the close of the Kickstarter, backers will receive an invite to our webstore based pledge manager. Shipping will be charged based on the actual cost to ship your pledge and any additional rewards you select.
We will ship your rewards from the closest of several fulfillment hubs around the world:
- USA (US and South America backers)
- United Kingdom (UK, EU, and Rest of the World backers)
- Canada (Canada backers)
- China (Asia Pacific backers)
- Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers)
Below is the general schedule once the Kickstarter ends so you know when to expect money to be taken and our overall shipping plan. Again these are estimates:
KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN ENDS:
- 0 Day – Pledges are charged.
- 1 Week – Survey sent confirming emails.
- 1-2 Months – Pledge Manager access will be emailed to backers allowing backers to confirm their pledge and select spend their slots on figures and taking payment for shipping.
- 1 Month Before Shipping – Pledge Manager deadline - Backers need to finalize their pledge by this time to ensure delivery of their rewards.
- Wave 1 Shipping - Estimated for May 2018.
- Wave 2 Shipping - Estimated for Aug 2018.
- Wave 3 Shipping - Estimated for Nov 2018.
There will be three shipping waves for this Kickstarter. Each wave will have a specific list of items that will be included in the shipment. The first wave will contain the base pledge models and several additional items. The second and third waves will comprise the rest of the available models. The purpose of the waves is to begin delivery of as many models as possible as early as possible. There are a huge number of sculpts in this Kickstarter. Rather than waiting until all models are sculpted, approved, and manufactured, we will begin fulfilling the first wave while the second wave is being finalized and so on. Once we have the data from the close of the Pledge Manager we will provide a full list of the first wave models. As we move through development and production of the rest of the models we will provide a list of what will be available in the second and third waves.
Backers of this Kickstarter who pledge during the campaign will have their product shipped before people who pledge after the Kickstarter campaign closes.
To help minimize your shipping and customs costs, we will ship rewards to multiple international shipping hubs at our cost (US, EU, CN, and AU). These hubs ship all rewards to backers in their region. Depending on your region, this will help reduce or eliminate any additional import duties you will be required to pay.
- United States of America: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $26.5 / All-in Pledge $35
- Argentina: Adventure $52.5 / Campaign $70 / All-in Pledge $112.5
- Australia: Adventure $17 / Campaign $21 / All-in Pledge $27
- Austria: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Belgium: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Brazil: Adventure $52.5 / Campaign $70 / All-in Pledge $112.5
- Canada: Adventure $14.5 / Campaign $22 / All-in Pledge $44
- Switzerland:Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Chile: Adventure $52.5 / Campaign $70 / All-in Pledge $112.5
- China: Adventure $15 / Campaign $19 / All-in Pledge $25
- Costa Rica: Adventure $52.5 / Campaign $70 / All-in Pledge $112.5
- Czech Republic: Adventure $20.5 / Campaign $24.5 / All-in Pledge $28.5
- Germany: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Denmark: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $21 / All-in Pledge $24.5
- Spain: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Finland: Adventure $27.5 / Campaign $32.5 / All-in Pledge $32.5
- France: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- United Kingdom: Adventure $14 / Campaign $16.5 / All-in Pledge $18.5
- Hong Kong, SAR China: Adventure $14 / Campaign $17 / All-in Pledge $22
- Hungary: Adventure $20.5 / Campaign $24.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Indonesia: Adventure $30.5 / Campaign $41.5 / All-in Pledge $75.5
- Ireland: Adventure $15 / Campaign $17.5 / All-in Pledge $19.5
- Iceland: Adventure $33.5 / Campaign $39.5 / All-in Pledge $39.5
- Israel: Adventure $27.5 / Campaign $56 / All-in Pledge $87
- Italy: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Japan: Adventure $24 / Campaign $31 / All-in Pledge $50
- Korea (South): Adventure $20 / Campaign $26 / All-in Pledge $40
- Lithuania: Adventure $20.5 / Campaign $23 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Luxembourg: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Latvia: Adventure $33.5 / Campaign $39.5 / All-in Pledge $39.5
- Mexico: Adventure $48.5 / Campaign $63 / All-in Pledge $93
- Malta: Adventure $22.5 / Campaign $51 / All-in Pledge $82
- Netherlands: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Norway: Adventure $28.5 / Campaign $34.5 / All-in Pledge $34.5
- New Zealand: Adventure $20.5 / Campaign $30.5 / All-in Pledge $61
- Peru: Adventure $52.5 / Campaign $70 / All-in Pledge $112.5
- Philippines: Adventure $22.5 / Campaign $29.5 / All-in Pledge $51
- Poland: Adventure $18.5 / Campaign $22.5 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Portugal: Adventure $20.5 / Campaign $23 / All-in Pledge $26.5
- Romania: Adventure $33.5 / Campaign $39.5 / All-in Pledge $39.5
- Russian Federation: Adventure $33.5 / Campaign $39.5 / All-in Pledge $39.5
- Singapore: Adventure $19 / Campaign $25 / All-in Pledge $40
- Slovakia: Adventure $31.5 / Campaign $37.5 / All-in Pledge $37.5
- Sweden: Adventure $28.5 / Campaign $34.5 / All-in Pledge $34.5
- Thailand: Adventure $23 / Campaign $34 / All-in Pledge $66
- Taiwan, Republic of China: Adventure $15 / Campaign $20 / All-in Pledge $34
- Ukraine: Adventure $28.5 / Campaign $34.5 / All-in Pledge $34.5
- Rest of World: Adventure $36.5 / Campaign $67 / All-in Pledge $110
Please note that these are ESTIMATES ONLY and may change as we unlock more items, if you purchase additional rewards, or choose rewards spanning multiple shipping waves.
Paizo Inc. is publisher of the award-winning Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Tales novels, Starfinder science-fantasy Roleplaying Game, as well as board games and accessories.
In August of 2017, Paizo released Starfinder, its science-fantasy roleplaying game. Starfinder quickly turned into Paizo's best-selling product ever released at the Gen Con game fair, selling out within the first 6.5 hours of release. To learn more about Starfinder, visit: http://paizo.com/starfinder/.
Paizo.com is also a leading online hobby retail store, offering tens of thousands of products from a variety of publishers to customers all over the world. You can explore the wonder of the store at http://paizo.com/store/.
In the 15+ years since its founding, Paizo Publishing has received more than 100 major awards and has grown to become one of the most influential companies in the hobby games industry.
Ninja Division Publishing brings high quality board games, card games, and hobby models to tabletops around the world. Ninja Division’s diverse catalog features the ground-breaking Super Dungeon®: Explore, Ninja All-Stars®, Rail Raiders Infinite™, the fan favorite party game DrunkQuest™, premier licensed properties including My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria®, award-winning family game Luchador™, and many other amazing products. Ninja Division Publishing provides rewarding game experiences for families and gamers of all ages!
Ninja Division would like to thank the kind folks at Lazy Squire Games for their expertise and support in creating and running the Starfinder Masterclass Miniatures Kickstarter campaign.
Risks and challenges
Ninja Division Publishing is very experienced with the production and manufacturing of miniatures. However, there is always the possibility of delays in any project, including: Development Delays, Manufacturing Delays, Customs Delays, and Shipping Delays.
Refunds requested within 14 days of the closing of the Kickstarter campaign will be granted in their entirety. After 14 days, but before the closing of this Kickstarter’s Pledge Manager, we will refund your entire pledge minus any applicable Kickstarter and Processing Fees incurred. Once the Pledge Manager closes, all refund requests are subject to review and may or may not be granted based on our discretion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By pledging on this Kickstarter you acknowledge the following:
1. Items shown during the Kickstarter are prototypes and the final product, including models, look, materials, and other content may vary from those shown while the Kickstarter is active.
2. It is Ninja Division Publishing’s responsibility to ship your rewards to you. It is your responsibility to provide Ninja Division Publishing with a correct address in a timely manner, and to ensure that the provided address is deliverable by normal methods and standard regional postal services. You accept that the shipping date is only an estimate, and that due to the logistics of worldwide shipping, backers in different countries may receive their rewards sooner than others, or that the product may make it into distribution in your own country or into special promotions before your reward arrives. Further, you agree that you are responsible for import duties or any other duties, taxes, or fees that may be payable to complete delivery of your items.
3. You have read and agree to the shipping details provided in the Shipping Information section.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge and wait for retail release. Thank you for your understanding.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A BACKER
It is your responsibility as a backer to confirm your pledge in our Pledge Manager while it is open to receive your pledge. If you do not log in and confirm your pledge in the Pledge Manager prior to the closing date of the Pledge Manager, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we may, at our discretion, refund or ship your pledge if you contact us and confirm your pledge after the closing date.
You are required to provide correct address information and ensure this address is deliverable by normal methods before your rewards are shipped. Reshipping pledge rewards that were undeliverable will be subject to an additional shipping charge.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)