The soul of a murdered teen is given the choice to Rest in Peace or Seek Revenge. She chooses to Hunt Redemption.
Tart is the story of a young woman who wakes up for each adventure without any idea where in the world she is, or when in time she is.
She just knows that wherever she is, there's a demon causing trouble and it's up to her to to stop it.
We have completed our sixth issue and are thrilled to be kickstarting it right now.
If you're new to us you can catch up with the entire series through this Kickstarter with the Catch Up Tier for only $25. We're so sure you'll love our series that we'll send a pdf of issues 1-3 for you to read as soon as we see you've pledged (Yes, even before the campaign is finished!).
For our returning readers... HECK YEAH!!!!
When last we saw Tart she was in a wee bit of trouble. Unfortunately for her it's much more likely to get worse than to get better.
Due to a career change, series Co-Creator Ludovic Sallé could not make time in his schedule to draw this issue. Ludo has always brought breathtaking visuals to our comic. How were we going move forward with our story without taking a step back in that department?
We met Karl Moline, the incredible artist who Co-Created Joss Whedon's Slayer-in-the-Future comic Fray, at a convention. We asked what his next project was and he mentioned he had a small window without any projects coming up. With the thought that the worst he could tell us was no, we asked him if he could pinch hit on an issue for us.
After reading our existing issues and the script for Tart 6, he jumped on board and we've had a blast ever since.
Karl supplied all line art and (for the first time ever) completely colored his own work. So backing Tart won't just get you a great comic book, it will also support Karl Moline as he takes a step into a new facet of his already impressive career.
- Single Issue Floppy Comic
- 20 pages of Kickass Underwater Action
- The Penultimate Issue of our Submerged Arc
- Printed using State of the Art Offset Printing Process to proudly stand next to Big 2 books
- And yes, we'll say it again, art by Industry Star Karl Moline
TART IS TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!
- "Tart is F*&cking amazing... If it was legal to date a comic book, I'd date Tart." Ming Chen - AMC's Comic Book Men
- "You'll want to take in every glorious frame of this new classic." Daniel Wilburn - Three-Time Backer
- "A supernatural Quantum Leap with an imaginative story packed with heart." James Ferguson - Horror Talk Podcast
- "Tart is in a league all by itself. I fell in love with the characters as much as I fell in love with the story and the artwork. It was everything I never knew I wanted." - Derek Becker - ComicProsAndCons.com
- "Tart is the most scrumptious of eye candy, a beautiful pastel daydream of time-traveling adventure." Jason Clark - An Elegant Weapon Podcast
We wouldn't be where we are now without the support of our Kickstarter backers and we're ready to reward them with that support. Tart #6 is the most action-packed issue of the series so far, and we're chomping at the bit to share it with you!
THE RICH STUFF!
PDFs STARTING AT $2
TOXIC PDF BUNDLE $8
SINGLE COPY $9*
* US shipping included in all pricing and Toxic Digital Bundle included in all physical reward tiers.
LCS BUNDLE - 5 COPIES OF TART #6 $10
TWO* COPIES OF TART #6 $12
* Second copy will be Kickstarter Variant if Stretch Goal is reached
MAGNETIC PERSONALITY TIER $20
SOFTCOVER CATCH UP TIER $25
HARDCOVER CATCH UP TIER $39
LCS BUNDLE #2* $40
* Three complete runs of the series so far
LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT $75
ORIGINAL ART TIERS $125 - $500
From the entire team. Thank you so much for checking out our campaign. Your generosity, in terms of time, money and boosting the signal of our campaign, is why we can continue.
Risks and challenges
We print our books in Taiwan and ship them by boat. There is always a chance that such long travel can run into delays due to storms, customs or holidays we are ignorant of. But this is our sixth Kickstarter and we have delivered on time in our first five campaigns and are working hard to be certain we keep up our streak.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (26 days)