Control the world from an Arduino or Raspberry Pi! DIY
Get the IoT relay for safe high-power home automation or industrial use. Durable and reliable. Connects to any micro. Priced right.
The IoT Relay
Imagine: A smart fish tank. DIY home automation. Industrial control. Wireless remote lighting. Home theater. Security. This is the Internet of Things. You can build anything imaginable with an Arduino. But how do you power real things -- like a coffee maker, lights or the heater for your 3-D printer?
Enter the IoT relay... an easy, affordable way to control the Internet of Things.
Connect any micro or WiFi adapter. It's simple -- only two wires. The high-voltage stays inside the box. Just hook it up and plug in. You'll have the power to handle large appliances reliability.
Most of all it's priced right -- $19 + shipping. Less than it would cost to scrounge imported parts online.
Help us launch. We'll ship yours in under 20 days!
Nerdy Tech Specs
- Input 120VAC nominal 50/60Hz - recommended for the US only.
- Relay type SPDT (NO and NC outlets)
- Rated current 12 Amps continuous, 15A peak.
- Contact rating 30/40 Amps (over-designed for durability)
- Universal control voltage 3.3V to 60VDC or 12-120V AC
- Minimum lifetime 500,000 operations at full load
- Safety: optical isolation, hardware de-bounce & thermal circuit breaker
Built right. Have a look...
"Like building an airplane while flying it."
Did we jump the gun? Naw. We trust you to fund. Aren't credit cards wonderful?
FREE with your 5-Pack
The IoT Relay's little brother!
We now have 150+ units testing.
Only hours to go! With your pledge we can fund and ship your IoT relay this week! Thanks :)
Risks and challenges
The design is done. We can build these. We have most of the parts. But we need your help to launch. In exchange, we'll bust-ass and get these out on time. Other risks?
1. Our boss may croak from high blood pressure -- he could stand to lose some weight.
2. Fed-Ex may blow a tire carrying all those relays.
3. European fans may kill us because we're only shipping to the US this time. Sorry!
Seriously, this is a low-risk project. We can do it. And we promise to ship on-time. Give us a chance. Thanks Kickstarter!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)