More CPU. More I/O. Less Cash...
We're RPi lovers, and the UP board is nice... but it's about price and performance. We feel there's a market for a $34 Atom maker board. Thus was born the ATOMIC Pi.
- Genuine Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core with 2M Cache. Runs up to 1.92GHz with a 480MHz GPU. Eats RPi for dessert. Beats some desktops.
- Loaded with memory: 2GB DDR3L-1600, 16GB eMMC, slot for SD expansion (up to 256Gb)
- Full HDMI port with Intel HD Graphics & audio out
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Fast dual band WiFI b/g/n 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi RT5572 IPX connectors on board
- Bluetooth 4.0 CR8510
- Gigabit hardwired RJ45 Ethernet RTL8111G
- 9-axis inertial navigation sensor with compass BNO055
- TTL serial debug and expansion serial ports up to 3.6Mbps
- Real time clock & battery
- JST style connectors and a 26-pin header for power & GPIO.
- Runs on 5V. Typically 4-15 watts.
- Legitimate licensed BIOS boots from SD, USB, or Ethernet. Linux comes preloaded... Yes, it'll run Win10 64 bit.
- Optional breakout shield with screw terminals for easy wiring
- Well documented, find specs & files here.
- Our campaigns aren't fancy, but we ship on schedule. Check out our feedback.
- What will you make with it?
The production board:
The breakout shield (optional)
- Brings power and I/O to large screw terminals
- Adds a prototyping area for your own custom expansion circuits
- Converts the TTL debug port to USB
This is our day job. We design, debug, build, and assemble products in Silicon Valley. We're on a mission to create a powerful, wallet-friendly IoT. Your pledge makes it happen. In the valley? Come on in and say "Hi"!
Doug Houseman: "Fastest ever fulfillment by a kickstarter!"
Gentzel: "Looks very nice. I opened one up and the build quality seems quite good."
Sahey: "this is best kickstarter ever. there is no kickstarter can do as you guy did. "
Vmem: "I got mine yesterday and tested it! Works flawlessly. Thanks for a super fast campaign!"
Linux configuration report:
System: Host: kubuntu Kernel: 4.15.0-42-generic x86_64 bits: 64 gcc: 7.3.0
Console: tty 0 dm: sddm,sddm Distro: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
CPU: Quad core Intel Atom x5-Z8350 (-MCP-) arch: Airmont rev.4 cache: 1024
Clock speeds: 480/1920 MHz 1: 1680 MHz 2: 1680 MHz 3: 1680 MHz 4: 1680 MHz
Memory: Array-1 capacity: 8 GB devices: 2 EC: Multi-bit ECC
DDR3: A1_DIMM0 size: 2 GB speed: 1600 MT/s type: DDR3 Hyni
Graphics: Intel Atom Processor x5-E8000 Series
Display Server: X.Org 1.19.6 drivers: modesetting (unloaded: fbdev,vesa)
Resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org Mesa DRI Intel HD Graphics (Cherrytrail)
Audio: Intel Atom Processor x5-E8000 Series Audio Output via HDMI
Driver: HdmiLpeAudio bus-ID: 00:15.0 chip-ID: 8086:22a8
Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.15.0-42-generic
Network: Realtek RTL8111 PCIE Gigabit Ethernet Controller driver: r8169
IF: enp1s0 state: up speed: 1000 Mbps duplex
Card-2: Ralink RT5572 Wireless Adapter driver: rt2800usb
Drives: ID-1: /dev/mmcblk0 size: 15.6GB
Demo: Add 5 volts and a monitor. Doesn't get much easier!
Special thanks to our friends, partners and suppliers: Lyle Bickley, Bob Rosenbloom, DoubleF, Mayfield, Bosch, AAEON, Mouser, HSC and DLI. We love you too, Kickstarter.
Riesgos y desafíos
Not much risk, honestly. Prototypes are fully debugged. Many boards are partially built. The design is solid and proven. The breakout shield is ready for release to production. Shipping by 1/31/19 ? -- no sweat. We'll actually try to beat that. Please reply to KS ASAP after the campaign ends. That helps move things along.Más información sobre el concepto de responsabilidad en Kickstarter
Compromisos medioambientalesVisita nuestro Centro de recursos medioambientales para conocer cómo Kickstarter motiva las prácticas sustentables.
Período de financiamiento
Del al (22 días)