Over The Line: A Party Game That Goes Too Far
Pick Card! Act or Draw Card! Guess Card! A hilariously twisted version of your classic party game. The next Cards Against Humanity.
- Split up into two teams.
- One person from the team will select a card with an OVER THE LINE word or phrase.
- The other members of the team will guess the word by either acting or drawing the OVER THE LINE word or phrase on the card without speaking.
- The team has 90 seconds to guess as many cards until the time runs out and then it is the next teams turn.
- The team that correctly guesses 20 cards first wins!
- The game and rules should be familiar. It is a spin-off of the classic card guessing acting or drawing games, the only difference is the words go extremely OVER THE LINE!
I've always dreamed of being an entrepreneur. It's just something I was born with. As I take on my very first project, OVER THE LINE, I could not be any more excited. I recently got married in November and part of my friends roast was a list of all the horrible inventions and ideas that I have come up with. After the speech my mom came up to me and said, "You really do have horrible ideas, I remember when you were 7 years old and you came up THE URILET: A combination of a urinal and a toilet for your home." If anybody wants to make this happen I would gladly be your first customer.
After years of brainstorming and an Engineering degree from Purdue University, I finally came up with my best idea yet. A combination of your classic party games with horribly offensive words. Maybe everybody was right, I do have horrible ideas...but I will guarantee that you will laugh your ass off and have a great time with friends and family when playing OVER THE LINE.
- -350 OVER THE LINE cards
- -1 90 second timer
- -1 Dry Erase Board
- -1 Dry Erase Marker
Risks and challenges
Everything is set and ready to go to create OVER THE LINE. The words are determined, the drawings are made, the manufacturer is selected and the logistics are outlined. All that I need to make this hilarious game happen is the funding to manufacture OVER THE LINE in mass quantities.
Once the Kickstarter run is complete, I will send the money to our manufacturer and we will begin production. It will take about one month to get OVER THE LINE manufactured and I hope to get you your product by early February.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)