JETBROS, is a Jetpack-Action-Shooter-Game inspired by platform shooters of the 80s.
For PC, MAC and LINUX.
- Fight your way through treacherous caves and bunker systems.
- Fly over dangerous lava pits.
- Destroy everything in your way!
- Liberate weapons from their crates!
- Ammunition doesn't exist!
Easy to learn, hard to master !!!
▼CLICK TO PLAY▼
▲CLICK TO PLAY▲
Because the levels are very long (The playtime of the first level for experienced players is about 30 minutes), I decided to release my game level by level. Therefore it's practically a Early Access game. This allows me to respond better to the player's ideas, requests or criticism. I created this Kickstarter campaign, so this project can evolve into a full-fledged product.
At the beginning Jetbros should be a small game, equipped with NES graphics. The goal was to great the longest possible level without loading times. The first level was well received by the test players so that I decided to develop Jetbros further. It became larger and more complex, so I invested every spare minute in this game.
Now, after about 1 year of development, Jetbros is so far developed that it is ready for Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter.
- 2 Level (extremely long)
- Local COOP mode
- Controller support
- Free configurable control
- 8 weapons
- 7 Standard opponents
- 4 Bosses
- Level stopwatch (for Speedrunners)
- Savepoints (So the long levels are not going to be too long. ;) )
- Another 5 huge levels
- Another 10 bosses
- More big guns
- Usable vehicles
- Each level new enemys
- Unlockable content
- Hardcore mode
- Bugs! Many bugs!
- Bugfixes! Many bugfixes!
For € 5 or € 10 you get a standalone version of Jetbros including all future updates. You also get a Steam Key as soon as it is released on Steam. The € 10 version includes your name in the Credits of Jetbros.
For those who would like to Support us even more, we came up with something great:
For especially generous support we find it ungrateful to simply put their names into the credits.
And so the idea was born to integrate you in different ways into the game. Look at the example image. You see a real human integrated into the game :)
Since we cannot offer anyone a head or body space, because it would be an immense effort to make, we had to make a few categories.
- For € 50 or more: Integration of your head or upper body based on a photo. (see example)
- For € 100 or more: Integration of your entire body based on a photo. Just think of a cool pose. ;)
- For € 500 or more: Integration of yourself as a boss based on multiple photos.
Risks and challenges
The following reasons could jeopardize the project:
- My hardware is broken (16% of the money is planned for this)
- The world is going down
- (30 days)