About this project
Is to get Slip Cup™ into Major Retailers ALL OVER THE WORLD! The more support we get, the faster we can make this happen!
- BUILT TO LAST!
- 3D PONG!
- 360 SHOOTING!
- 40 PLUS NEW DRINKING GAMES!
- UNIQUE CATEGORIES FOR GAMES!
- SLIP CUP OLYMPICS!
- CHALLENGER BUTTON!
Product: Slip Cup™
CREATES CLEAN BEER PONG WITHOUT CHANGING A SINGLE ASPECT TO THE GAME!
- Slip Cup™ is an insert that fits into 16 and 18 ounce disposable cups.
- Catches the ball, and prevents it from landing in your beverage!
- Creates 40 PLUS NEW Party Games!
- Slip Cup™ leaves enough room underneath it to accommodate beverage levels of 6, 10, or 15 Cup Pong!
- Comes in COLOR packs of 20!
- Built to last!
- This catch element allows the ball to pass through.
- They don't allow it to then bounce out!
- They catch every made shot, from any direction!
- The ball is easily removed from them!
- We made our rims as thin as possible!
- Players want thin rims, so it doesn't affect their shot.
- We did that!
- When outside the cup put Slip Cup on its rim.
- Our rims are designed for this.
- Keeps the bottom of Slip Cup clean!
- How many times has beer spilled all over your floor?!
- NO MORE!
- Slip Cup is centered-weighted to prevent this from ever happening again!
- Stacking cups use to be a party foul.
- NOT ANYMORE!
- Slip Cup is designed to be stacked into each other.
- The beverage area will remain clean!
- Enjoy your new found pong space!
Slip Cup™ Numbers
- These numbers create NEW games!
- Each Slip Cup™ has a number labeled between '1-10'.
- They can be easily read.
- They are engraved in the cup, so they never wash away!
Slip Cup™ Colors
- Slip Cup comes in color packs of 20.
- 10 Blue & 10 Red.
- These colors create NEW games!
- Using unique racks & team play.
Slip Cup™ 3D Pong
- Slip Cup™ makes 3D Pong fun and easy!
- Stronger Slip Cups allow them to be stacked into each other while full!
- This stacking feature takes the fun to new heights!
Slip Cup™ Olympics
- The Slip Cup team has given the standard Olympics an upgrade.
- With our new games we have created the ULTIMATE Slip Cup Olympics!
- Slip Cup Olympics ensure the best team wins by making everyone participate an even amount.
- Slip Cup goes beyond 2v2 Pong.
- Slip Cup allows you and your friends to play different game types.
- Categories; Survival, Pregame, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, Team Games, Outdoor Game, and 3D Pong!
- Slip Cup Challenger Button allows you to randomly select one of our 2v2 games!
- This button will make sure party never gets boring!
- How many challenger games can you win in a row?!
How The Games Work
We listed some of the games below. Checkout all the games here http://slipcup.com/games-2/
Here are the games and rules we have created:
Created this Legend for the Generic Rules in our Games Legend:
1. Arc Shot
2. Fastball Shot
3. Bounce Shot
Standard Pong Rules*
1. Possession determined by ‘Eye to Eye.’
2. Each player shoots once per round.
3. If a ball is made in a cup a player drinks the contents, and the cup is removed from the game.
4. If a team makes both shots in a row, they get both balls back and shoot again.
5. If a bounce shot is made, it counts for two cups.
6. If a bounce shot is attempted, it can be swatted away by the defensive team.
7. Two ‘Re-Racks’ per game.
8. A team wins when they make all of their opponent's cups.
9. Redemption: the losing team has the opportunity to shoot until they miss.
10. If, during redemption, the losing team clears all of the opponents’ cups, it goes into three cup overtime.
11. If two consecutive shots result in balls remaining in the same cup, the game is over.
Standard Triangle Rack*
6 Cup Number Sequence
6 Cup Random Ex.
10 Cup Number Sequence
10 Cup Random Ex. Sequence Sequence
Slip Cup creates 40 plus new drinking games! We listed 5 of them below. Check out all of our games here. http://slipcup.com/games-2/
1. Standard Shooting*
2. One or more players on each team
3. Standard Triangle Rack* (six or ten cups).
4. Randomize the numbers ‘1-10’ into a triangle rack, any way you would like.
5. Standard Pong Rules*
6. At the beginning of the game, each team has approximately 8 seconds to look at where the opposing team placed their numbers.
7. Now, when a cup is made during this game you also have to correctly identify which number you made as well, in order to remove it from the game. If you guess incorrectly, the cup is not removed from the game.
8. Any player on your team can answer which number it is.
9. Two Racks are allowed, but remember that each time a team racks, they can re-randomize the remaining numbers causing confusion. You have to strategize if or when you should rack, because it will be harder to identify which numbered cup you made.
10. First team to make all the cups wins.
11. Redemption- If games goes to OT-Standard Pong Rules, with the addition that you use cups numbered '1,' '3,' and '6'.
The more you win at this game, the harder it gets.
1. Bounces only.
2. Two to three players per team, as many teams as you want; 2 players and 4 teams work best.
3. 5 cups per team, stacked. A tower stacked 5 cups high, 1 tower per team.
4. The objective of the game is to bounce the ball into the tower.
5. No person can bounce the ball twice in a row.
6. After a made bounce, that person drinks the cup & removes it from the tower.
7. First team to finish their stack & stack the empty cups into a tower wins!
Use this Rack Formation for Tipsy Tower
1. Standard Shooting*
2. One or more players on each team.
3. Standard Triangle Rack* (six or ten cups)
4. Standard Pong Rules* ALONG WITH…
5. At the beginning of the game, you pick your team color; blue or red.
6. The Blue team gets 7 blue cups and 3 red (challenge) cups. Red team gets 7 red cups and 3 blue (challenge) cups.
7. The 3 cups are the “challenge” cups. If the team makes one of your challenge cups, you challenge them in a game of flip cup to see if that challenge cup stays or goes. If the defending team wins the flip cup match, then the cup stays in the game. If the defending team loses the flip cup match, then the cup is drank & removed from the game. It can be challenged as many times as it takes to be removed from the game.
For Example, if your team hits one of the other team’s challenge cups, then you have to play 1v1 or 2v2 flip cup to remove the cup.
8. Flip Cup can be played either 1v1 or 2v2 depending on what you decide before the game. If you play 1v1, the person who made the challenge cup has to play Flip Cup were as the defending team can choose whoever they want to defend.
9. 1v1- Flip Cup uses 3 cups that meets across from each other at the center of the table. 2v2- Flip Cup uses 6 cups in a relay race.
10. Balls Back no matter the result of a Flip Cup match.
11. If the last cup remaining is a challenge cup, and both players make it, no challenge! Game over!
12. First team to eliminate all the other team’s cups wins.
13. Redemption- If the game goes to OT-Standard Pong Rules with the addition that you use only ONE challenge cup.
Use this Rack Formation for Flip Pong (Randomize the 3 odd colors)
Team 1 Side
Team 2 Side
1. Standard Shooting*
2. One or more players on each team.
3. Standard Pong Rules*
4. There are two BattleCups. The BattleCups are cups ‘1&2’ and ‘3&4.'
5. BattleCups can be placed forward, backward, sideways, or diagonal.
6. The BattleCups have to be connected in one of those ways.
7. When a cup is made other than a BattleCup, that cup is drank and removed from the game.
8. The game is over when a team sinks the opposing teams BattleCups.
9. NO RE-RACKS
Use this Rack Formation for BattleCups
This Rack Formation allows 23 different spots for the BattleCups to be placed.
10. Redemption- If game goes to OT-Standard Pong Rules, with the addition of using one BattleCup '1&2' in this rack formation. Use square rack formation for OT.
King of the Cups
1. Standard Shooting*
2. This is a game meant for Pregaming.
3. Only one person can win the game.
4. Two or more players can play the game, the more the better.
5. Side Beverages are needed in this game; cups are filled up as well.
6. The players stand in a circular formation around the table.
7. A game is only concluded when a full rack has been finished.
8. The last place of a game drinks the King's Cup seconds.
9. King's Cup is always a '10' cup, and always in the center of the Rack Formation.
10. The King's Cup is never removed from the game.
11. Use two balls, although more will make the game go faster.
12. Each player gets two shots at the rack.
13. If the player makes only one or misses both shots, the balls are passed to the left. If he/she makes one, he/she can give away those cup numbered seconds, but it is not removed from the game.
For Example, if you make an '8' cup you give away eight seconds to drink to whoever you want. You can give it to one person or split them among the group.
14. No cups are removed from the game unless YOU ARE THE KING.
15. Only ONE player can be the KING at a time.
16. Only the King can make cups and remove them from the game.
17. You become the King by making the center ‘10’ King Cup (Say "King Me"). You remain King until someone else makes the center King Cup, then they become King. Every time the King's Cup is made that person gives those 10 seconds out to another player just like any other cup.
18. When you are the King you can now start to eliminate cups from the game.
19. If you are the King and make a cup, you take that cup to your corner. Drink that well deserved cup, and give away the cup numbered seconds. If in one turn your first shot was a make outside the center cup, but then you made the King's Cup on your second attempt, that first cup would be eliminated and taken to your corner.
20. Whoever has the most made cups in their corner at the end of the game wins. Tie goes to cup number total.
21. If a player makes both his shots during his turn whether he is king or not, he gets the balls back.
22. King's Cup does count as a made corner cup, but only to end the game.
23. Rack as much as possible to keep the original Rack. Try keeping the King's Cup in the center. No mid rack.
24. The King is immune from drinking seconds. If you give seconds to the King you drink double the seconds for your disrespect!
Use these Rack Formations for King of the Cups
Use the Rack which fits best for the appropriate amount of people playing the game.
Dirty Beer Pong
- We have all played our share of Dirty Beer Pong!
- There was no alternative other than water pong until now.
- Slip Cup allows you to play Clean Pong!
- Don't play like this anymore!
- "The most dangerous part of playing beer pong might not be drinking too much beer. A group of Clemson University students tested pingpong balls being used in beer pong games across campus one weekend last fall and discovered teeming bacteria. More research found that dangerous bacteria such as salmonella, listeria, e. Coli and staph on the balls end up in the beer when players make successful tosses into glasses."
- Slip Cup prevents the ball from ever making contact with your beverage! And you still get to play the same great game!
- "Oh, and that water cup that everyone used to clean the balls? That was the most infected, and housed the most bacteria growth over night."- George Washington University
- With Slip Cup you don't even need a Water Cup!
If the campaign is successful, the funds will be used accordingly.
Most the of the funds will be used the costs of the cups, packaging, and shipping of your packs while any access will go to improving upon this project.
In order to turn the machines on we have to make a certain amount, and this minimum can be costly.
The rest will go to Packaging & Label Design of our new PACKAGING and distribution startup costs outside the U.S.
We want to give our product special packaging, so it doesn't go on store shelves. This adds additional costs, but increases the retailers we can provide the product to, so Slip Cup™ can be purchased on the go in a lot more locations!
Risks and challenges
The good news is that we have created a product that creates Clean Beer Pong without changing a single aspect to the game of Beer Pong while adding 40 PLUS new drinking games!
There are still some challenges to over come to get Slip Cup™ into major retailers ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Getting you the product as fast as possible. That's why we don't have a complicated reward system, we just offer our product. This way we can just start making, packaging, and shipping them!
We need a proven track record to get into major retailers in other countries, we need to show them that you guys WANT this product!
Distribution & Volume, to be able to keep up with production of major retailers.
We DID NOT give up after challenges kept arising after our first Kickstarter campaign ended. If we do not know a solution to a problem, we find one! We know that we don't know all the answers to every question we'll have along this journey, but we have no problem knocking on the doors of the people that do. It wasn't easy getting this product to this point, and we ran into challenges all along the way, but we have overcome them, and we will continue to overcome them.
Our design models have been inspected and approved by our manufacturing partners and our production timeline has been established.
We are excited to bring Slip Cup to THE REST OF THE WORLD!
Support this project
- (30 days)