How You Can Help Me Meet My 1st Goal:
My first goal is to reach $12,225. Your donations will help me create the 1st Edition of the Diabetic Health Journal for Type 1 diabetics that will include:
- Hiring an editor and graphic designer to create the print layout.
- Paying for the printing and inventory of a quality journal.
- Creating a web page to sell the journal.
- Building resources to support a community for diabetics focused on mindfulness and health. ( ex. nutritional guides, workout plans, grocery lists, morning/ evening yoga routine)
How You Can Help Me Meet My 2nd (stretch) Goal:
My stretch goal is $20,000. The plan is to create an entire line of Diabetic Health Journals and video content to support each community. Any money donated past my first goal will go towards:
- creating a journal edition for Type 2 Diabetics, Children with Diabetes, and for Parents of Type 1 Diabetics.
- Filming and editing of instructional videos for how to use the journal.
- Filming and editing of module videos on the topics in the journal.
- Creating an online course for Type 1 Diabetic group health coaching.
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge will be NOT getting the breadth of exposure to be able to really help the diabetic community. Your contributions will help me:
1) Buy inventory at a low competitive cost
2) Create a beautiful and attractive product with a talented designer that people will want to buy and enjoy using.
3) Create an advertisement video to promote the journal and explain to diabetics how to improve their health
The second biggest challenge will be to get the funding so we can provide help for the 4 members of the diabetic community (Type 1, Type 2, T1D children, Parents of T1D).Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)