by 2fat2fly Games
Yes on Grappa! :)
You can also choose grappa from Italy ;)
@Zemeckis: if we manage to localize the game in other languages (as we hope we'll do) all the game components are to be translated :)
@Gerwaldan: Awesome ideas!
There is a bottle of Tequila in the game now, but it can be modified to add the snake in it, I love the idea!
Noted all your list and let's see what other suggest.
Hello there, Champagne for everyone for such a beginning !
0k, here is some ideas (that might be redundant because the booze crates card are not yet listed, sorry for that), hoping I won't show myself as a international drunkard ! ^^
- Tequila-Mezcal from Mexico (sometimes with a snake in it...hombre!)
- Porto from portugal
- Cognac-Armagnac from France (classy, tasty but not for sissies)
- Kirch (Eastern europe as germany, Ostereich, eastern France ...)
- Vodka (Eastern europe especially Poland...but I'm not sure after an heavy synaptic breakdown)
- Gin (Nederlands and so much after thanks to drunken sailors ... )
- An "indefinable and forbidden granpa' made booze" that might be called "Killer of giants" (I know EVERY family in every corner of the world have stories of that kind ! In France, we surprisingly call it "eau-de-vie" ... literaly : "life-water-of-life" ... ;-P
Enough for today, already have an headache : maybe more fresh brains have more to suggest ?!
hello, are the event cards will be translated?