Exciting New Add-Ons Available! 5 to 6 Player Expansion and a New City.
One of the things we love about Civility is how beautifully it scales from 2 to 6 players. We were always planning on doing a 5 to 6 player expansion after getting the game out but we decided to go ahead and offer it as an add-on right now!
On top of that, we've got a new city! - Clone City - Clone City is a ton of fun because it gives you even more control over your path to victory. With Clone City you get to choose your own abilities based on what other cities are playing the game. At Status 1, you get to choose any Status 1 ability from the other cities. At Status 2, you get to choose any Status 2 ability from the other cities. Same with Status 3 and 4. As you can imagine, this is a very powerful city to choose so to balance it out, Clone City starts off quite weak. You'll have to overcome a difficult beginning in order to reach the city's true potential. Concept artwork for Clone City coming soon.
So here are your add-on options:
- $10 - You get 1 additional city (you choose either Zombie + Exclusive Zombie World Event Card or Clone)
- $15 - You get both additional cities (Zombie and Clone) and the Exclusive Zombie World Event Card
- $25 - You get the 5 to 6 player expansion and both additional cities (Zombie and Clone) and the Exclusive Zombie World Event Card
Please note that when the campaign is over we'll send out surveys. If you added on $10, that is where you can specify which city you'd like. There's not need to specify at this point.
Additional components in 5 to 6 player expansion:
- 2 additional dice (total of 5)
- 4 additional bridge pieces (total of 12)
- 2 additional army pieces (total of 7)
- 2 additional status tokens (total of 6)
- additional play space for 2 extra cities
- 2 additional cities - Zombie and Clone (total of 7)
- Exclusive Zombie World Event Card
I'd also like to thank everyone for participating in the Dice vs Dials survey. Dials were preferred nearly 2 to 1. Lots of good reasons given for both sides but we'll be going with dials. We've got some great ideas on how to make the dials a beautiful addition to the cities and really add to the usability and function of Civility. We heard your concerns and will work closely with the manufacturer to ensure the dials are high quality and will last. They are going to work out great!