About this project
LandingZone is officially going into production!
We are happy to announce that we have reached our target after only 12 days and we're going to start the production preparation next week.
A big thank you to all of our amazing backers. We really appreciate your support and again, we couldn't have done it without you! We will keep you all posted with the regular updates as we start preparing for production. More cool videos and pictures to come!
You can also follow our progress on our Facebook or Twitter @infiniWing.
Welcome to our funding page.
Hi. Thanks for stopping by. I'd like to introduce you to our project, the LandingZone.
Elegant Design and Functionality
LandingZone is a docking station for the MacBook Air. We love the MacBook Air for its beauty and functionality. The MacBook Air deserves a docking station that's just as beautiful and functional. So we designed one and we think it's pretty cool. We hope you agree.
- Total of 4 USB 2.0 ports; no need to attach a separate USB hub
- Built in 10/100T Ethernet port; no more dongles for the Ethernet or fumbling with the cable
- Built in Mini DisplayPort capable of driving resolution up to 2560x1440
- Built in locking port compatible with all the Kensington Locks; now you can secure your MacBook Air
- Two models to support either the 11" or 13" version of the MacBook Air (2010 or later)
- Beautifully designed and engineered for simplicity, elegance, reliability and functionality (patent pending)
- Comes with US power adapter which accepts wide range of input voltage (100~240 Vac)
As you will see from the video, great effort went into the design of the LandingZone to make it as elegant and functional as the MacBook Air. If you care about well-designed products that look great and are a pleasure to use, we ask you to pledge and help us meet our funding goal.
How Your Contribution Will Help Us
The LandingZone has been in development for over eight months. We now have a fully functional prototype with a gorgeous design and we're getting ready for our first production run. All of your pledges will go toward funding the production run, including the cost for tooling.
With your pledge, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped us to bring the LandingZone to its first production. Even better, you'll have the great pleasure of becoming one of the first groups of people to enjoy using the LandingZone with your MacBook Air when the first units are manufactured and become available for shipping.
Here are some photos of LandingZone
Here is the current set-up of the LandingZone at our office
Support this project
- (39 days)