UPDATE: We just completed three bikes which are going to be the first ones to ship out! See more at the Updates section.
At BROOKLYNESS we design, build and sell cycles for the city dweller. We provide practical and sustainable mobility solutions, crafted with comfort and style.
We invite you to help us launch the CMYK folding electric bike, while getting awesome deals! Your contribution will be used for the production of a limited edition Kickstarter CMYK folding electric bike.
ABOUT THE BIKE
The CMYK folding electric bike is the perfect complement to public transportation. You can ride it from your home or apartment to the train or bus station. Fold down the handlebars and seat to carry it on-board. Ride it to your office, and store it under your desk.
The CMYK is the ideal car companion, it stores easily and is ready to go anytime.
Find us on Facebook: BROOKLYNESS // Urban Cycles
Contact us: email@example.com
Because it runs on both electricity and "pedal power," there's no limit to how far you can go on the CMYK 2.0.
Achieve speeds of up to 16-20 KM/H (10-12 MPH). Plug it into any 110-220 Volt outlet and get up to 50 minutes of powered riding.
- 200 Watt in-hub motor
- 18v rechargeable Li-ion battery charges in about 2 hours
- Included power supply plugs into standard 110V - 220V outlets (just like a laptop)
- Battery provides up to 50 minutes of powered riding
- Handle bars fold & seat lowers for compact storage
- Folding pedals
- High performance disc brake
- Aluminum frame construction -- total weight only 25 lbs.
Meet the BROOKLYNESS team! From left to right: Shane O'Boyle, Jordi Borras and Manuel Saez.
- (34 days)