What is CREITA?
Creita is a unique and innovative accessories concept. Creita is the most revolutionary accessory since the creation of the panty hose.
The Creita assessors is adapted from a flexible metal mesh comprised primarily of copper wire and silver coating that has been lacquered with fabric dye for color in to create a variety of stunning colors. There has never been a more unique spin on a fashion accessory concept.
CREITA will be ladies new favorite item and a perfect gift for friends, your family and yourself.......
Not easy to break
No color change
It can get wet or need to be gently hand washed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION : http://www.guzeljewelry.com/https:
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR CREITA NECKLACE...
Reasons to Support
- It is so versatile, use your imagination ( one piece necklace can be many different looks and also including becoming bracelet or hair accessory).
- Stunning fashion accessory which looks expensive while in fact extremely cost efficient.
- Creita is a brilliant solution for functional yet elegant accessorizing when traveling for pleasure or business.
- It is light as a feather and a single piece can adapt itself to many looks.
- Easy to store, pack and use on the road with a wide variety of looks.
- Creita is fun and easy to work with.
- Can be enhanced with pendents and pieces from consumer owned treasures, giving new life to favorite pieces.
- Creita makes a wonderful gift and is cost efficient to ship.
- Does not create any skin irritations regardless of sensitivity for those who can not wear costume jewelry.
- Easy to get past any security line without taking off the jewelry.
- Creita has a long life.
- You can adjust how short how long you want with just giving some shape. 24'' Creita necklace if you shape all the way it becomes 12'' choker with same necklace if you just shape from the middle it becomes 20'' necklace or around. With 39'' Creita necklace with out shape you can wear twice around your neck or you can wear a long necklace or you can shape all the way and it becomes 20'' full necklace. Just use your imaginations!!!!
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO: http://www.guzeljewelry.com/
You can adjust size to fit to your body just simply with shaping.....
The funds raised through this project will be used to produce the CREITA line which includes necklaces, earrings and eyeglasses holders with many different colors and designs. It will help with the costs associated with a large scale production run, including ordering the necessary supplies.
I have honed the process of making CREITA line for six years, designing them, making them, marketing them, designing the logo and creating packaging & labels, so the process of making a CREITA line has been streamlined.
$7000 going to San Francisco and Los Angeles international shows in July
$20.000 mass production, which will finally allow me to get CREITA on the shelves of your favorite boutiques and stores.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to share this with the Kickstarter community.
MEDIA LOVES CREITA
Bakers will receive their selected rewards by the end of the March/2013 once we meet the funding goal $7000. We will email everyone to ask which color you like to receive before Creita ready to ship out.
PLEASE, KINDLY ADD THE SHIPPING COST TO YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
We are very grateful for every single helps!
Thank you so much, and please spread the word!
1714 UNION ST.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94123
THANK YOU KICKSTARTERS and PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!
See CREITA website: http://www.guzeljewelry.com/
See our process & other works at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guzel-Jewelry-Design/115164301848464?ref=hl
Risks and challenges
The challenges of the CREITA Kickstarter will be getting the word out, and convincing Kickstarters to participate. There are so many amazing projects out there, it is going to be hard to get the attention I need to make this Kickstarter successful. To reach as many people as possible, I am asking friends, families, and various blogs to help me spread the word.
Creita has been available in a few stores in San Francisco with high consumer satisfaction and zero return requests.
Once the funding is in place, my challenge will be producing a very large quantity of Creita mesh jewelry. Depending on outside help is difficult, but I have been working with my family manufacturer for the last six years.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (35 days)