Have you ever imagine fly freely like a bird or Superman? How would you feel? What would your friends say?
This is my dream too from childhood and it follows me on my life journey. I think, I saw myself in my childhood dream with a device like this. I got a bio-engineering education, achieved PhD in biology and I always in my education process was very curious about avionic and mechanisms of bird fling. This is a truly amassing process! When you study a hummingbird flying or birds migration over the ocean you understand that our avia-technology like planes or jets are not energy efficient compare to bird flying.
I'm inventor and I successfully created a lot of working things. The last thing what I have created is smart electric skates what you can see in my previous protects on Kicstarter. But I started realize that I have to stop exchange myself on small things and get a courage to pursue my dream of creating the electronic wings!
I know that it can be very money and time consuming process but with your support I'm going to overcome it and built the first flying prototype already in this year and a manned device in next year.
What we have done already
1. Patenting: US Utility patent is pending.
2. Design: The industrial design supported by engineering calculation was created.
3. Prototyping: The first 3D printed prototype demonstrating design of a blades rotation mechanism was made.
What we need to do
1. Create a flying prototype: 3D printed gears are not strong enough for create a flying prototype, so we need to build it from a metal with bearings.
2. Testing: Testing with a mannequin at first in heavy conditions to ensure quality of mechanism.
3. Manufacturing: Establish relationships with companies what can produce parts and electronics for the Electronic Wings.
I very appreciate your attention to my project and for any money what you pledged you will get a certificate toward buying the electronic wings from my company Angel-Engeneering.Com, LLC in near future. Also I invite you in my team of supporters with a cap with graffiti of electronic wings or 3D printed 1:20 model shows that you are one of the first people who support this idea. Also you can download a free screen wallpaper for your PC with this device for dream about it.
Risks and challenges
3D printed gears are not strong enough for creating a flying prototype, so we need to make it from a metal with bearings.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)