3 days left!
In a period of one week, we more than doubled our funding!! That's insane! This has been one of the craziest months of my young life and I can't believe there are only 3 short days left until the end.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. For everything.
I've got a few things to share with you:
1. I recently had a unique interview experience with the charismatic ladies Betty and Kora from bettyandkora.com. We rocked onesies, drank ceasers, and talked about my Nana wanting to attend Shambhala Music Festival. Check it out:
2. DANIO MANAGEMENT AND I/O GIVEAWAY!!!
Our friends at Danio Management want to help make this movie happen! From now until our deadline of November 27th, pledge a minimum of $5 or more towards our campaign and you will be entered into a draw to win one of five pairs of tickets to any Danio artist show of your choice (festivals not included) or one of two Danio artists merchandise packs! (this ontop of any perks you get from I/O)
Click on the photo or link below for details and instructions:
We are SO CLOSE to making it and we have SO LITTLE time left! If you've been waiting to tell that friend about I/O or up your pledge or share our promo material, NOW'S THE TIME.
Recap of how you can help:
- Spreading the word by posting a link to our Kickstarter campaign page (iodocumentary.com) on your website, blog, or social network
- Liking or following I/O:
- Downloading our Facebook banner and posting it as your cover photo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70464621/IO_facebook_banner.jpg
- Telling the world why my story resonated with you or why you care about this movie being made by sending a direct email to someone including our Kickstarter campaign link: iodocumentary.com
I'll be back very soon!