CYBERFUSION | Fly Remote Drones
CYBERFUSION | Fly Remote Drones
The world's first commercial Remote Drone Test Environment. An amazing adventure & online learning space for beginners & expert pilots.
The world's first commercial Remote Drone Test Environment. An amazing adventure & online learning space for beginners & expert pilots. Read more
With CyberFusion, you have the power to remotely fly the drones you are dreaming of.
CyberFusion allows tens of concurrent people flying remote drones, thousands of miles away from their controlled interface. No headaches about regulations, no fear about crashing drones, just a wild number of drone models ready-to-fly.
Fly Remote Drones project was designed to ease live drone flying experiences by virtual means.
For best video quality we recommend the Youtube trailer below:
CyberFusion - Remote Drone Test Environment
- Do you want to buy a drone but you just don't know which drone or accessory is best for you?
- Do you want to fly your drone but the rain just started?
- Did you want to have some fun cruising around your favorite mountain by drone, and you just hit no-fly zone?
- No drone license?
- No drone piloting skills?
CyberFusion can help you with all of these and many more, as it offers you a safe test environment for the latest drones on the market.
CyberFusion - Remote Fly Drone School
- Do you want to become a drone pilot? The movie industry, Industrial appliances or agriculture, they are all in need of trained drone pilots!
- Do you want a significant advantage over the self-taught drone pilots out-there?
- Do you want to shoot amazing photos and videos with your drone while traveling?
- Do you want to change your career for a much more fun job?
Expand Your Pilot Experience. Test & Learn to Fly Drones. Remotely!
The beginning. The actual playground for the beginners is called the Construct. This is the training ground. When the necessary minimum experience is reached, the sky is the limit! You are then allowed to fly out into an amazing landscape.
Coaching.This is a wide audience drone training session. Our certified trainers will run the classes. Multiple pilots will be allowed in the class. Coach can review every pilot while flying, to provide feedback. Live video presentation.
Mentoring.This is a 1-to-1 training session. Our certified Drone Mentors will run the classes. A single pilot is allowed in a class. Both Mentor and Trainee will fly drones and can see each other's flight.
Pilot experience levels and evaluation
Your experience in flying drones at CyberFusion is highly appreciated and constantly evaluated. The higher the experience level you acquire, the more access to various features, fly zones and accessories you will be granted with:
- Black: Ground is close, prove you are worthy of more !!!
- Orange: Construct playground graduated
- Yellow: Speed and precision skills, free to fly wild
- Green: Professional photo and video shooting
- Blue: Ready for coaching others
- Indigo: Ready for mentoring others
- White: Ready for search & rescue missions
Help us now so that we can help you! Support CyberFusion!
Your Drone Fleet
At CyberFusion we aim to offer you:
- Brand diversity – test different brands and types of drones
- Real training environment – experience natural conditions of flight. We keep the drone training environment as close to real as possible
- Adventure – join the team, learn, play and compete in specially designed air-spaces
- Free-fly air-spaces – travel and fly over amazing natural landscapes with your remote drones
Our drone classification
- Class I = Industrial (usually $10,000+ worth), large and powerful drones able to carry various industrial equipment.
- Class X = DeluXe - $5,000+. Professional photo-video drones. High versatility, professional accessories.
A/B/C classes might overlap in various characteristics, therefore, while introducing a new drone in our fleet, we will include it in a certain category based on price, fly-range, autonomy and other criteria. Price is just a basic indicative now.
- Class A = $2,500+
- Class B = $1,500 - $2,500
- Class C = $1,000 - $1,500
Remote Control Apps
You can remotely fly your desired drones from the comfort of your home, directly from your desktop, laptop, tablet, phone or any mobile device. First version is available for Windows, MacOSX, Android, and iOS.
Any screen size is perfect as long as it has a minim of 720p = HD resolution.
The apps depend on 2 key-parameters:
- CPU - to support real-time HD decoding (possible multiple simultaneous HD and FullHD streams, depending on active user account) and navigation controls (which is lower CPU usage).
- Internet bandwidth - to accommodate playback of on-site video stream(s).
A minimum 1Mbps bandwidth per each displayed video stream is required. Check your download bandwidth prior to subscribing to multiple streams. Drones broadcast a single video stream.
Here is a good place to start evaluating your current bandwidth: http://www.speedtest.net/
However, our video server is able to manage various stream bitrates and various sizes and constantly evaluates network performance per streams, so no worries about lower bandwidth. Your experience will be best accommodated to your network performance.
We have built our software libraries and hardware platform to support:
- interfacing with drones' RC to relay imaging and navigation
- boost radio signal to fully cover and extend drone flying distance together with a high-quality imaging
- video server: to provide aggregation and redistribution of various video streams from ground and air; to allow trans-coding, transrating, and bandwidth control; provide high distributivity of media materials
- established and branded the GUI for site (apps in progress)
- started on-site reconstructions to accommodate the Construct
Next items ask for your support and come with our gratitude and hat-offs
- part of the drone fleet
- site decorations
- special rubber for the training yard (1600 square meters)
- professional Weather Station with multiple checkpoints
The Construct is located in a valley. The free-flights will use a higher ground.
Drones need to be pre-booked.
Booking priority will be FIFO - first in (to back us) first out (to be served).
Pledges over $50 have priority over previous packs, at booking time. Booking date gets secured after 24 hours (no higher value packs can claim the same time-slot after 24 hours from the initial booking time).
Backers have booking priority over new members registered post Kickstarter campaign. You can overwrite a new member booking and claim the time-slot to yourself, within 24 hours after initial booking.
NOTE: Bad weather conditions might force us to reschedule your flight. We apologize, from the start, for such unfortunate events.
Full flight timer starts from the moment your drone is ready to take off till your battery is out. A battery lasts for about 15-30 minutes, depending on drone model, weather conditions, pilot flying skills, recording patterns. Professional or tuned drones will exceed this time-limit.
Before any new drone acquisition, CyberFusion will propose at least 2 different drone models and ask for you to vote on the most desired model. The drone with most votes will win and will be acquired and integrated in the platform. Initial voting session will cover the entire start-fleet.
Votes can be received as further rewards from CyberFusion while continuing flying drones with us.
Great team calls for great minds, diversity, creativity and professionalism.
CyberFusion has superlatives from all of these.
Many of the milestones below will only be concluding various tasks we have already started and that are undergoing.
Stage 0: Crowd-funding
Stage 1: Complete documentation and formalities for segregated air-space
- March 2018
Stage 2: Complete site decorations
- Up to May/June 2018, depending on weather
- Install all ground cameras and complete camera and hardware wiring
Stage 3: Complete apps
- June 2018
- Web App, Windows App, OSX App, Android App, iOS App
- Introducing professional pilots to complete and review flying guides and classes
Stage 4: Voting Time
- July 2018
- Vote for fleet options
- Acquire the fleet
- Start gamma testing for the software/hardware platform (limited volume tests)
Stage 5: Complete fleet registration
- August 2018
- Complete drone pilot license legal grounds
- Start enrolling beta testers
Stage 6: Complete high ground launching site for free/wild flights
- September 2018
- Bug fixes
- Complete installing radio relays on the high ground launch site
- Complete installing radio antennas and boosters on the high ground launch site
- Complete installing wireless antennas on the high ground launch site and within the Construct
- Complete all classes structure, offline documentation and guides
- Start beta testing (high data/in-air-drone-density - volume test)
Stage 7: Start Kickstart backers booking
- October 2018
- Backers will be allowed to pre-book their rewarded flights.
- Last touches, bug fixes, contingency allowance
Stage 8: Launch the service
- December 2018 (targetting1st of December)
Risks and challenges
- Long flights
Some of our selected drones support payload and we intend to allow extra-batteries for minimizing battery swapping times. We intend to preserve as much as possible the original drone brand, so what you test is what you might buy one day - in case your purpose is selecting a right drone to own. The risk is modified drones might be required here and there. We will mark them properly online and on-drone,
- Extreme weather conditions
Most of the drones require certain weather conditions to fly. A few temerarious brands are working on reducing minimum fly conditions for their drones. The risk here is we might restrict certain drones from flying during no proper weather conditions. We will be looking to providing alternative drones, when applicable and/or rebook.
- Extreme over-funding contentment
A main location with concrete-buildings is currently prepared to support indoor/outdoor training. 6 more other locations are secured, in case maximum drones per location is reached within the current Kickstarter campaign. Location, decorations, Internet extensions, protection accessories and everything else scales horizontally with any extra funding.
- (40 days)