In development and testing for 2 years, the Raine Bridger™ (MOLLE Cover for Tubes™ Cummerbunds) gives you back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™ quick release hardware on a plate carrier and body armor vest (Bridges the Gap).
The Bridger™ is compatible with all FirstSpear® platforms, does not interfere with the Tubes™ quick release function, and securely attaches to Tubes™ cummerbunds like a second skin.
What are those two legs for?
- The Legs keep the Bridger™ from folding backward.
- They help secure the Bridger™ to the cummerbund like a second skin.
- Pouches can be mounted over the legs.
- The legs do not limit or interfere with the mounting of MOLLE compatible gear to the cummerbund.
The Cinches have built-in tunnels at the ends to secure the MOLLE Cover legs and are sewn to a strap of Velcro® Onewrap® that is secured to the inside of the cummerbund through a MOLLE laser cut slit.
- The Cinches keep the legs from moving off the cummerbund and digging into the wearer's ribs.
- MOLLE pouches can be mounted over the Cinches and they do not limit or interfere with the attachment of MOLLE compatible gear to the cummerbund.
- Adds back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™ (Bridges the Gap)
- Smooth quick release function
- Covers and protects FirstSpear® Tubes™ hardware
- Increases service life of Tubes™ hardware
- Increased protection from accidental quick release opening of Tubes™ hardware
- Attachment options compatible with MOLLE, FirstSpear® 6/12™, and 6/9™ platforms.
- Ambidextrous (Can be used on the left or right cummerbund)
- Quick Release Pull Cord Extender for ease of donning and doffing with mounted dual stacked ammo and Radio pouches
- Colors: Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black, and Multicam
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
The Bridger™ with the quick release pull extender, attachment ties, and two cinches weighs 69 grams (2.43oz).
You will receive one (1) MOLLE Cover that can be used on either a right side or left side Tubes™ cummerbund for the Early Bird and regular rewards.
Can I get more then 1 Bridger™ Cover? Can I get more then 10 Bridger™ Covers for a group or team?
- Yes! Send us a message through Kickstarter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with how many you want and we'll post a special reward with the quantities.
- Let us know your zip code or country to estimate the shipping in the reward. We'll offer early bird's of $59 for each Bridger™ Cover for all volume rewards.
Alex Gallo is an experienced product and business development professional with an extensive record of success working with industry, US military and law enforcement for over 15 years.
He is honored to have his designs in use by US military branches, special operations, allied militaries, and law enforcement.
Gallo is a subject matter expert in the areas of body armor, load bearing equipment, and individual gear with a broad experience base spanning multiple segments of the industry including business development, design, product development, sourcing, manufacturing, sales, and marketing.
- Designer: Alex Gallo
- Patterns and Technical Data Package: Alex Gallo, Nancy Kong
- Sample and Prototype Builds: Alex Gallo, Nancy Kong
- Photography and Graphic Design: Alex Gallo
Stay tuned, we have versions in development that will work with several other buckles and hardware (Fastex Side Release buckles, Austri Alpine Cobra™ Buckles, Bushido Tactical Halo™ Buckle, National Molding Quick Release Buckles, Aspetto Swift Release Buckles, Fidlock Magnetic Buckles, London Bridge Trading Quick Release Buckles, Ares Armor AustriAlpin Cobra™ Buckles, Lindnerhof Quick Release Buckles, Blue Force Gear Quick Release Buckles, Crib Gogh Buckles, Ramp Globaltec/Due Emme ROC Quick Release Buckles, and many more. Patent Pending).
FirstSpear®, Tubes™, 6/12™ and 6/9™ are trademarks of FirstSpear, LLC. Products shown with these trademarks are built with FirstSpear Technology™.
Risks and challenges
If the Raine MOLLE Cover is successfully funded, we will immediately place purchase orders with our supply chain partners. Raine owns it's own manufacturing facility in the United States and our supply chain partners have worked long and hard to help position Raine for success. Our partners are poised and ready to begin performing upon receipt of our purchase orders. The funding will be used for material acquisition, production and fulfillment.
Although well experienced in the process of bringing products to market in a timely manner, there is always the chance for unplanned circumstances that arise during materials sourcing or product production. Our 30+ years of past experience will help in recognizing problems and resolving the issues quickly and efficiently. We are a brand that has been serving our military, law enforcement and civilian customers for 30+ years with the highest quality in our manufacturing. We are hyper-focussed on delivering a best-in-class product. We understand how important frequent and truthful communication is with our backers. Do not hesitate to review the FAQ, ask questions in the Kickstarter comment section, or contact us at email@example.comLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (46 days)