Two young men and a young woman, caught inside a war-time setting, are involved in a triangle that creates its own adventure and its own turbulence. The Woman Who Loved Too Well will be a swift-moving narrative about obsessive love and the violent consequences of that love. A young war hero, who wants to free a fellow RAF pilot from imprisonment by the Nazis, draws his wife into a dangerous plan that eventually becomes a scenario of betrayal and revenge.
I have been working on my novel THE WOMAN WHO LOVED TOO WELL for two years. The Kickstarter audience can collaborate with me in this important current phase of the project. This audience can energize the essential steps that will launch the production and the publication of my novel.
My novel THE WOMAN WHO LOVED TOO WELL is a work-in-progress. To publish the book successfully, I need to raise funds for the following expenses:
1. DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING. A professional literary editor will evaluate and critique my manuscript. He will suggest revisions and monitor my shaping the book into a smooth narrative.
2. COPYEDITING. A copy editor will read the manuscript to check historical references, sentence structure, and punctuation.
3. COVER DESIGN. The book cover shown in the video is an early draft of the final cover that a graphics artist will eventually create.
4. FORMATTING FOR PRINT AND DIGITAL CONVERSION. To meet the publisher’s requirements, a graphics art designer will convert my manuscript into a .pdf format.
5. GETTING AN ISBN. I need to purchase an ISBN from Bowker.
I look forward to the Kickstarter audience joining me in this important phase of my project.
Risks and challenges
I know how to overcome the hurdles in creating a novel. My experience with two earlier books has helped me in the creation of this current manuscript. I do not anticipate any setbacks once my project is funded.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)