$8,316
pledged of 20.000 $pledged of 20.000 $ goal
148
backers
0seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful
The project's funding goal was not reached on Mon, March 24 2014 11:04 AM UTC +00:00
$8,316
pledged of 20.000 $pledged of 20.000 $ goal
148
backers
0seconds to go
Funding Unsuccessful
The project's funding goal was not reached on Mon, March 24 2014 11:04 AM UTC +00:00

Progress Report

2 likes

Hey OG Stoops backers!

Our new campaign is 80% to goal, and with a week and a half left to go, it looks like we are going to hit it! If you haven't checked out our new campaign page yet, it is right here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/245418647/stoops-magazine-all-nyc-all-skateboarding

Almost 40% of you have re-pledged on this second campaign and I really appreciate you sticking with us. I think the other 60% of you are awesome too, even for making a pledge the first time around. But since the first campaign fell short and none of you were charged, if you still want to get the cool incentive packages and be one of the first to get the mag, you can re-up your pledge at the link for our new campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/245418647/stoops-magazine-all-nyc-all-skateboarding

Stoops is coming this summer, and it is going to be epic! Thanks for all your support, let's go skate sometime...

Thanks,

Eby Ghafarian

Sabrina Prestia and Tom Quigley like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In