Revised Fifty for $50 Pledge Level
Welcome to Update #13! We're just days away from the finish line and we've still got awesome Stretch Goals to Unlock and a few more to reveal but while we're waiting on that I want to clarify, update, revise the Fifty for $50.00 Pledge Level and Add-On option.
As stated in Update #10...
Backers at the Fifty for $50 level can receive either:
- the package as originally offered (DW1 x46), or
- a random assortment of the unlocked designs (no specific quantity requests will be accepted), or
- choose any one unlocked design to replace the original DW1. IE: if you'd prefer 46 of DW1B to have the 1-inch grid style, you can now choose that by sending me a message.
And the above is also included in the $100 Basic and $200 Advanced Dungeon pledge levels.
You may now choose from the following:
- 46 of DW1
- 46 of DW1b (Stretch Goal #9)
- 46 of DW1c (Stretch Goal #10 - if it stays Unlocked by the time we close)
- 46 of DW1d (Stretch Goal #12 - if it funds and Unlocks)
- 46 random mix of any of the above DW1 options
- 46 of DW16 (2x2 inch Paved Stone Tiles)
- 46 of DW58 (2x2 inch Wooden Plank Floor Tiles)
and you still get one of each of the 4 specialty tiles (DW2, DW3, DW7 & DW10).
Furthermore, since there has been discussion on the pros & cons of the specialty tiles, if you are one of Backers who is pledging additional money for the Fifty for $50, we will gladly remove those tiles from your order and just send you 50 tiles from the following list.
- 50 of DW1
- 50 of DW1b (Stretch Goal #9)
- 50 of DW1c (Stretch Goal #10 - if it stays Unlocked by the time we close)
- 50 of DW1d (Stretch Goal #12 - if it funds and Unlocks)
- 50 random mix of any of the above DW1 options
- 50 of DW16 (2x2 inch Paved Stone Tiles)
- 50 of DW58 (2x2 inch Wooden Plank Floor Tiles)
Additionally... and I wish I could go back and edit past Updates... if you have pledged $100.00 or more (awarding you with one of each of the Stretch Goals) and would like to swap out a specific tile for a different style, you now can!
Example: If you are receiving Paved Stone Tiles in your Fifty for $50 pledge and don't want DW1b as a Stretch Goal, you can now request us to send you 10 of DW16 instead.
Note: we are only able to make changes to Stretch Goals #9 (DW1b), #10 (DW1c) & #12 (DW1d). We cannot exchange miniatures for additional tiles, etc.
Hope this all makes sense. We're trying to make this as customizable as possible!
ps: I will be away all-day Saturday at HMGS: Battle at the Crossroads in Cambridge, OH. I will try to check in but won't be able to field comments or post updates until Sunday.
Enjoy your weekend!