Episode 2: Rapidfire Unlocks
Hey it's Update 2! While we adjust to many stretch goals getting unlocked, we definitely encourage going to the comment section for more hour-by-hour posts and answers from us!
We are officially on track to beat our first campaign's overall funding soon, within just the first few days of this campaign. That means we've unlocked 8 Stretch Goals! There are 80 robots in the box now. We knew we would get here, but not so quickly!
What Robots are in the Box?
We'll have 30 days to talk about this content in detail, but let's break down the basics.
There are 8 Commanders, and each one has a 10-Robot team (10 cards and their pieces).
- Commanders are special characters with their own unique robot (see the sweet video), that establish special strategies to build teams around. They're also the main characters of our story.
- Each Commander has a Commander Panel, a game piece that lets you track your energy turn-by-turn with their face and ability on it. The backs of the panels will have quick-references and reminders to help new players during game-play.
- So across 80 robots, there are now 8 pre-constructed teams in the box for your convenience.
- The top four commanders came in the box originally, and the bottom row has been added through shattering stretch goals.
- Further robots will be mostly Combined Robots part of their own self-contained grouping and not have a Commander tied to them.
Now let's do a brief overview of what's been unlocked, and in the coming days we'll give you all the sweet lore details, card images and more.
$18000 - Expansion 1: Lightning Chaser
The Lightning Chaser expansion, which includes two more commanders with their teams, equalling TWENTY more robots overall! The space officer Stell seeks to capture the violent mercenary Ryos as he causes havoc across the lands of Sigaea for an unknown purpose.
$20000 - Expansion 2: Tandem Rogues
The Tandem Rogues expansion, like above, adds two commanders and twenty robots to the Core Box, for everyone! The borderland rogue Diane has come into conflict with the mad duchess Poppet, who lost her homeland to the war. Both have nationless, but both have very different goals!
And now we're heading towards...
$25000 - Expansion 3: Stellar Ascent
The Stellar Ascent expansion adds extremely powerful high-level robots, new game modes, and new terrain tiles to the box. Let's see if we can break this goal today!
Live Stream Tonight
Tonight at 7:30 EST / 4:30 PST we'll be playing the game on Tabletop Simulator on Twitch, showing off the basics of game-play and answering questions from backers. Join us!
Keep Pushing, and Welcome to the Party!
Have a Twitter? Retweet us! And if you know someone who's interested in the game, or would want to interview us or review it, @ them!
Fight and Unite
Love you all