Tarot of the Divine Masculine -the Gate to the Sacred Garden
Tarot of the Divine Masculine deck contains:
- 78 cards coated with powerful anti-scratch non-reflective rose petal foil
- A foil-stamped embossed letter magnetic book-style box
- A 36-page booklet
- A Companion Book of Art and Meaning - hardcover, 176 pages, fully illustrated book
All cards, including major and minor arcane, feature hand-painted figurative illustrations in oil.
The imagery of the cards is a modern classic: it bases on the Rider-Waite tarot tradition. You will posses an elegant deck with an uncommon approach of easy reading.
The deck is timeless: nude and classical. It is gender role provocative, multi-ethnic and all-body type inclusive.
All the cards and the box design are already finished and ready to print.
Energy of action, open and loving...
While it is essential that we honor the Divine Feminine, we must not forget that the Divine Masculine is alive within each and every one of us as well. The best way we can truly balance our spiritual awakening is to integrate both sides of our nature as men and women. And all humans possess both the masculine and feminine aspect inside.
The deck represents the Divine Masculine, that rare mythical creature of the forest, as the energy of action, but one that is open and loving, focused on the Divine Feminine’s knowing.
All the lovely characters on the cards remind us how that energy is not expressed through force or outer strength, but really is about finding that strength within.
Animals & Sacred Garden
- Animals and natural scenery are the key elements of the deck. Magical settings, variety of seasons and natural environments illustrate the timeless universe of the sacred garden. Almost each card represents a figure with an animal because of their universal connection. Since the beginning of time animals were used to personify our inner powers, fears or weaknesses.
The four elements
- The elegant design of the card backs represents the four elements and their interconnection. Here, animals are used to depict the elements: boar - earth, eagle - air, fish - water, lion - fire.
- In the middle is the mirrored deer: king of the forest, symbol of the Divine Masculine.
- Rider-Waite was the first tarot to introduce fully illustrated minor arcane. That made reading more meaningful, and revived the popularity of tarot in general. Following that tradition all cards, including major and minor arcane, feature hand-painted figurative illustrations in oil.
- The vividness of card colors is obtained through traditional oil multi-layer technique. All 78 cards are hand painted on wood panel boards.
Each card tells its own story. That story is the artists’ interpretation of the traditional Rider Waite meaning of the card. Mostly the illustration of the story is very similar to the Rider Waite illustrations and sometimes it is being reinterpreted. Here we give you one example:
The story of the King of Wands
I have all the power I need to achieve my long-term goals. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. I can visualise the end result. I believe the power of the mind is greater that the power of the fist.
So take a conscious look at the card, notice what the king is doing and what is his relation to other elements depicted. Nothing is here by accident; every detail has something to tell:
- King's eyes look directly at you - my will is strong, pure fire energy in it's masculine form. My chest is unprotected, I am calm and sure of myself.
- King is situated on the terrace of his luxurious palace - I am inspired by long-term, sustainable success, wanting to have a lasting impact. I am here to leave a legacy.
- Beside him is a huge lion, yawning - I am sure in what power I have. Others are sure of it, too. I don't need to take action myself, others will do it for me.
- Lizard is around kings ankle - it reminds me that big results come from small, conscious efforts.
- Birds are on the sky behind the King, and on the table of the palace - they are creatures of the air, so they symbolize higher ideals, and matters of the spirit. it is a message that I am rising to a higher level.
- Smoking volcano is in the back - it represents the suit of Wands, and it's element, the fire.
- Draw one card from the deck, randomly. Place it on a pedestal, or some sacred place in your room.
- Take a conscious look at the card; feel what the card is telling you.
- Let that card be your spiritual guide of the day.
The quality of the cards is of the utmost importance. The whole package will be printed with precise specifications and the highest quality standards.
- Each card front features a gold-foiled stamp of authenticity, complementing the painted artwork.
- The box cover is completed with embossed letters and a gold-foiled print, emphasizing the timeless design.
Brown card edges
- In order to achieve a compact, wood-like feel of the deck card edges are painted in brown, offering a premium quality look.
Smooth & silky
- Cards themselves measure 7x12 printed on 400gsm art paper.
- They are coated with powerful anti-scratch rose petal coating, both for being water resistant, as for their tactile and smooth touch.
- There is no reflection on the image surface, so it is possible to see the card at any angle. Wearing down of the cards and the box through time is driven to the minimum.
- Cards are secured in a sturdy, 1200gsm thick cardboard paper box.
- The magnetic box is coated with powerful anti-scratch rose petal coating.
- The box sides are fully designed.
All the cards are already painted and design of the deck is completed. All we need is your support to print it.
ADD-ON INSTRUCTIONS: To add the additional deck to your pledge, follow these steps:
1) Press the “Manage Your Pledge” Button above. If you have not pledged yet, it will say “Back this Project”.
2) Increase your pledge in the “Pledge Amount” box by the amount stated in the pledge (it varies from €45 to €60 depending on the pledge)
3) After the end of the Kickstarter campaign you will receive a survey. That will contain some questions, so you can indicate that you added the 'additional deck' Add-on, how many and any extra information that might be required.
Prototyping costs, and video-making equipment costs have already been provided through personal funds.
We'll be paying for postage fees out of our pocket to help International backers get their hands on Divine Masculine.
1. YOU MUST PROVIDE A VALID EMAIL. Preferably one that you check very often! Backer surveys will be sent out when funding for the project has ended. The sooner you respond to your survey and provide your address, the quicker your reward will be mailed out to you!
2. MAKE SURE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS UP-TO-DATE. If it isn't, the amount you pledged will be declined when the campaign's funding period is over and you will be dropped as a backer.
3. TAKE CARE WITH YOUR ADDRESS. Please ensure that the address you provide in your backer survey is properly formatted and spelled correctly! Incorrect addresses can result in delays in getting your rewards to you, or rewards being returned due to bad address. The address provided must have a full name (first and last) for the mail to be directed to, not a username. Your address will be used exactly as stated in shipping your rewards to you, so double-check to make sure everything is correct. If your reward gets sent back due to an error in providing your address, you will be charged for shipping the next time. If you encounter any changes in address before your rewards have shipped, please update your survey and send us a message.
4. If you're ordering from outside European Union, your order may have custom duties and taxes applied to it. We can’t tell you what those costs would be as they vary widely from country to country and we have no control over those charges.
Risks and challenges
1. Our deck represents a variety from semi-nudes to nudes, as a way to express the nudity of the soul (nuda veritas), classical painting style and above all the timelessness of the cards. Because of that, nudity is the basic element of the deck, and its meaning. We apologise to those who find it offensive.
2. We are getting from some professional tarot readers many very interesting suggestions as to the imagery, card names, and concept of our deck. We are taking those suggestions very seriously into consideration, and they could prompt us to change some details of the cards. If that is to happen, it is only for the purpose of getting the best out of the deck -and out of the precious tarot readers' experiences.
3. Exact number of the pages in the booklet may vary. Since the printing process requires a lot of fine tuning, we might still change some printing details.
4. Considering that we are not a printing company ourselves, there might come to some delays in printing the deck. If that happens, we pledge ourselves to keep every one of you informed of the changes on time, and what is happening with your order.
5. International Shipping is always complicated. We'll do our best to avoid delays, but of course there can always be surprises.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)