YOSEMITE PEOPLE is beautiful!
Yes! I'm crazy happy to report that I have in my hands advanced copies of Yosemite People–and they turned out beautifully! Thanks to KOPA printing in Kaunas Lithuania-what a great publishing collaboration. I'm so grateful for all my supporters and am anxious to get the main shipment here to share with everyone.
Next steps, news, and more
- The few advanced copies/samples in hand were globally rushed via air and are reserved for reviewers.
- The main book quantities are being wrapped, labeled, boxed and prepared for May 22 shipping from Kaunas Lithuania.
- Shipping to Los Angeles via container ship will take (approx) 30 days (depending on customs)
- Look for an upcoming Kickstarter poll that will ask for your shipping address and/or events.
- Events in the Los Angeles area will be slide shows, book signings, parties!
- Kaunas Foto Gallery, the premier photo gallery in Lithuania will be presenting the book in at least 6 upcoming photo festivals throughout Europe!
- If anyone has concrete contacts that will boost visibility of Yosemite People, please reach out! It takes a Yosemite Village!
- Soon I'll be announcing a web site where more books can be purchased for friends and family!
It's exciting! 1,000 thanks to all!