The Magazine: Due out in Fall 2012, SK Comix Magazine Issue #3 finds our mascot, Strange Kid, running amok in parodies of your favorite 80s and 90s TV series like HE-MAN, BEETLEJUICE, THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS, RAINBOW BRITE and many more. It includes retrospectives of shows like Teen Wolf: TAS, Rambo, Toxic Avenger and more. This publication is geared for teens and adult audiences.
The Contributors: STRANGE KID COMIX MAGAZINE #3 features artists from all across the world with a wide range of backgrounds including illustration, animation, painting and design.
Jason Edmiston (Famous Monsters, Horrorhound) is our Featured Cover Artist. Joining him as contributors are:
- Matthew Allison (Calamity of Challenge)
- Drew Rausch (Sullengrey, ELDRITCH!)
- David DeGrand (Heeby Jeeby Comix, Sweat Soda)
- Brent Engstrom (Garbage Pail Kids, Topps)
- James Callahan (Barf Comics, Rotting in Dirtville)
- Jon David Guerra (Nightmare Pro Wrestling)
- Kaylie McDougal (Dinogeddon)
- Aaron Blecha (Zombiekins, Rotten Adventures of Zachary Ruthless)
- Glen Brogan
- John Rozum (Xombi, Super Hero Squad)
- Nige Ward
- Craig Parillo
- Brian Adams (Cool & Collected)
- Paxton Holley (Cavalcade of Awesome)
- Shawn Robare (Branded in the 80s)
- Mitch Loidolt
- Dan Barrett
- Zé Burnay
- Tessa Morrison
- Brian Typhair
- Nik Holmes
Our goal with this campaign is to raise enough funds to cover production costs for 200-300 copies of the magazine including printing and distribution. If we raise more than our initial goal, we will print even more copies in addition to extra bonus awards like posters, buttons, shirts and more!
Even if you’re not able to pledge, please take a moment to share this project with your friends via Twitter and Facebook. Sharing our cause and spreading the word can be a big help!
About Strange Kids Club:
Strange Kids Club is a semi-daily dose of adolescent enthusiasm for your inner child. An online hub for assorted strange, geeky and otherwise nostalgic content; SKC features articles on video games, comics, cartoon, unbelievably cool toys, exclusive interviews and more!
Support this project
- (30 days)