Announcement! Purple's New Pet Project...
Hello, beautiful Purple People!
I'm just popping in to tell you some exciting news!
As some of the earliest adopters of Purple, I want to make sure you're among the first to know about our exciting new product. In just a couple weeks we'll be launching our third Kickstarter project. From day one we've heard that humans aren't the only critters who adore Purple and we decided to share the love.
Introducing: The Purple® Pet Bed
Your beloved fur baby can finally have all the amazing sciencey comfort of Purple –without hogging your bed.
We've spent countless hours developing and testing the Purple® Pet Bed and I'm confident you and your pet are going to love it. There will be a lot more information on our campaign when it launches, but here are a few of the highlights:
- Moisture-resistant — Accidents happen. Luckily, the washable cover and waterproof protective inner cover are up to the challenge and ridiculously easy to clean.
- Odor-proof — The cover is antimicrobial, which means it doesn't harbor all the icky germs that give typical pet beds, and their occupants, an inescapable stink.
- Ruff-and-tumble ready — You know your dog loves to dig and your cat loves to claw; whether it’s nesting, boredom, playing, or whatever mischief is afoot (or aclaw), the Purple® Pet Bed can stand up to it all!
- Ridiculously comfy — We engineered Purple to comfortably cradle high-pressure areas like your joints while supporting your body everywhere else. So whether your pet is an early bird or a night owl, a spring chicken or an old soul, an all-day lounger or active adventurer, the Purple® Pet Bed will keep 'em comfy all day, and all night.
More to come...
Well, there you have it. The cat's out of the bag, as it were. We're currently scheduled to launch the first week of March and I'll be sure to send another update when it's official!
A Slight Change
Hello, everybody! My name is Andie; I'm Tony's youngest (and probably favorite) daughter. I've been a part of Team Purple from day one and have been honored to be an active part of each of our Kickstarter projects, along with many other roles here at Purple over the years.
Tony is taking a temporary sabbatical to pursue one of his lifelong dreams. Therefore, I will be taking care of the updates while a few others will help out with emails and comments throughout the campaign.
Tony sends his love and incredible gratitude for everything you wonderful humans have done for us so far. He's said it before and I'll say it again: we seriously wouldn't be where we are without you.
As always, you guys are the absolute best and we love the ever-living stuffing out of you!
💜 Andie & Team Purple
PS: Should you, for any reason, need to contact us, please do so via:
- Phone: 888-848-8456
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other: purple.com/support