TrayCups is Perfect for Tailgate Parties, Potlucks, Backyard BBQs, Cocktail Parties, Wedding Receptions, Catering, Sporting Events, Arenas & Stadiums, Camping, NASCAR, Boating, and so much more.
SUPER BOWL MVP (MOST VALUED PRODUCT) = TRAYCUPS
Problem ... how do you eat and drink if both hands are occupied with food and beverage? TrayCups is the Answer!
With TrayCups® one hand is all you need to hold and pair your favorite Foods and Drinks. The options are endless!
The perfect pair - have you ever gone to a party, tailgate, or event where food and drinks are served? Well yes of course! Problem: you have one plate of food (one hand) and one glass of beverage (other hand) and no way to eat and/or drink because both hands are tied up? You have to find a place to set one item down and eat and/or drink? Solution: TrayCups® solves this problem!! .... we have invented and patented an integrated tray and cup to make it easier to use just one hand to enjoy your favorite food and drinks.
Invert the TrayCups® and make your favorite Bloody Mary, Margarita, or Michelada!
Wine about winter with your favorite vino and snacks with TrayCups!
Great for board games and outdoor gatherings!
Food, Family, Friends, Besties and Bevies! Life is good and TRAYCUPS helps you celebrate any occasion...
What tailgate party would not be better with TrayCups?
Tray + Cup = TrayCups®
Made in Michigan, USA (smitten in the mitten)
Stack and Store easily!
Yes ... TrayCups also flies like a Frisbee! Perfect for the beach or camping!!
Initially our COLOR will be RED but as we grow and expand production we will offer a wide variety of favorite party colors (Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Black, et al), college/sports colors, pro sports colors, as well custom logos.
TrayCups® is perfect for:
- Food & Beverage Services and/or Suppliers
- Catering and Events
- Birthday/Graduation Parties
- Pontoon Boat Must Have!
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Backyard Cookouts/BBQs
- Home watching the TV
- Sporting Events/Stadiums/Arenas
- Snacking/Gaming/Watching TV/Movies
- And/or any other place where Food & Drinks are available.
TrayCups® Can be used with almost every pint glass, plastic cups, plastic wine glasses, beer/soda/pop cans, Styrofoam coffee/cups, water bottles, yogurt/fruit cups, coffee cups (donuts), soda cups, cheese dip cups, and so much more.
Festivus for the rest of us! TrayCups®
After the campaign is done, Guaranteed to ship in 60 days or less!
Money back Guarantee if not completely satisfied, return for full refund!
Pay it Forward > A portion of our profits (9.25%) will go to the Fraternal Order of Eagles, Grand Haven Aerie #925.
The Fraternal Order of Eagles is an international non-profit organization uniting fraternally in the spirit of liberty, truth, justice, and equality, to make human life more desirable by lessening its ills and promoting peace, prosperity, gladness and hope. The Fraternal Order of Eagles was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1898 and now has over 1 million members in 1400 cities in the United States and Canada including 130 Aeries in Michigan. The Eagles motto is “People Helping People”. The Eagles made the first public plea for “Mothers Day” in 1904, sponsored the first workers compensation law in 1911, supported the enactment of the Social Security Law in 1935 and many other projects and activities since its founding. Major Accomplishments ♦ Founded Mother’s Day ♦ Served as driving force in founding Social Security Program ♦ Helped end job discrimination based on age with the “Jobs After 40″ Program ♦ Donations F.O.E. donates more than $100 million a year to local communities, fundraisers, charities and more. As part of its philosophy, the F.O.E. gives back 100% of monies raised in the form of grants. Fundraisers are conducted for eight major charities, including kidney, heart, diabetes, cancer and spinal cord injury funds, a children’s fund, memorial foundation and the Golden Eagle Fund.
Theodore R. Roosevelt, former U.S. President
Warren G. Harding, former U.S. President
Franklin D. Roosevelt, former U. S. President
Harry S. Truman, former U.S. President
John F. Kennedy, former U.S. President
Jimmy Carter, former U.S. President
Ronald Reagan, former U.S. President
Bob Hope, Comedian, Performer
Max Baer, Boxer/Heavyweight Champion
Gordie Howe, Hockey Hall of Fame
William Sllen Egan, Governor, Alaska
Tony Stewart, NASCAR driver
Sam Hornish, IRL and NASCAR driver
Billy Ray Cyrus, Musical Performer
Tony Orlando, Musical Performer
Bess Truman, First Lady, wife of former U.S. President
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady, wife of former U.S. President
Risks and challenges
We have already paid for steel tools to produce TrayCups®. The tool will be in place and ready to start making product on or about February 1st, 2018.
1. Shipping logistics - there are some considerations and risks as it relates to shipping and shipping costs; logistics, pricing, and quantities. We are limiting orders to the continental USA to begin with to eliminate issues with international shipping. With regard to domestic shipping, we are setting up a master account with UPS and sourcing a printer from UPS (and/or FedEx) under the master account and printing labels at the point of manufacturing (Rockford, MI). The orders will print labels at our production facility and bill to the master account. We have to pay for extra space at our production facility (manufacturer) to store product prior to labeling and shipping. Our partner for manufacturing has agreed to undertake these steps to help us fulfill product orders.
2. Packaging ("TRAYCUPS.COM" branded box with label) was setup based on best guesstimates for quantity purchased and preset packages offered through Kickstarter; our estimates may be wrong and packaging sizes may be better or worse than our original calculations.
3. We also have retail point of sale boxes - preset merchandising boxes for retailers to easily utilize in stores - there is always risk that these do not sell or fail at the point of sale in the retail locations where these merchandising kits were purchased. Other product manufacturers have had strong success with these merchandising point of sale displays - but there is no guarantee TrayCups® will succeed in this format.
4. We also have per-day limitations on production based on tool capacity - we have a single cavity tool that allows for specified run times and quantity output. For expanded output, we would need to purchase a four or six cavity tool which of course is significantly more in cost. We have additional capital saved to overcome this issue if quantity output becomes a constraint (this is a good problem), but the time required to make the tool and have it ready for production is two months give or take - lead time is the primary issue for multi-cavity tooling.
5. There are always unforeseen complications which we have not factored in; technology, weather, et al.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)