Amazing design + Your message = an awesome Valentines Day gift.
We set out to design a new type of Valentine's Day gift we titled - made for love.
The made for love gift
A) Your message (135 characters or less) laser engraved on a Valentine's day card.
B) An elegantly designed laser cut heart with both you and your Valentine's name.
C) A beautifully designed rose.
We deliver all over the world, Nosotros entrega en todo el mundo
我们提供世界各地的, Мы осуществляем доставку по всему миру
Aming inihahatid sa buong mundo
We think getting a thoughtful gift for Valentine's Day shouldn't be that difficult. This is why we designed a 3-step process:
1) Become a backer (if we do not reach our goal you will not be charged)
2) Check your email on February 4th and fill out the form ASAP and email it back to us so we can get the gift to you before Valentine's Day.
3) Click on the link in the email, which will take you to our e-card site. You will compose a short message (under 135 characters) and we will laser-engrave it at the center of the card. You will then be able to share the card via Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Valentine's Day shopping made easy - mlml designs
Within each printed card, you will get a unique url to the e-card. With the e-card, you have the option to share it via twitter, facebook or pinterest. Check out the prototype version (Romeo loves Juliet) – http://mlml.us/ks0
On Feb 14 2013, an anxious man rushed into the retail store, bulldozing his way through crowds to the cards aisle. He glanced over the wide selection, puzzled and confused - closed his eyes, picked a card, skillfully avoiding other hands and rushed off to the florist.
Getting the right Valentines card is often a harrowing experience. The cards on the aisles are often cluttered with images and have a preset message printed. The message often tends to be extreme or just bland "Be mine. Forever". We love design just like you and the more we thought about valentine's card the more we realized we need a simple, clean design with the focus on the sender's message not the message of a creative director sitting in a greeting card company.
We wanted a card that can be proudly displayed on a desk, fireplace, cubicle, fridge or anywhere fancied. With these aims, we set out to design a new type of card we titled - made for love.
You will compose a short message (under 135 characters) and we will laser-engrave it at the center of the card with names of you and your love. To make the occasion memorable, we wanted to complement the card with symbols of love. We chose the heart and the rose.
Our friends really liked the Pinterest option, which allowed them to pin the rose/heart on to their boards with the message.
HOW WE MAKE IT
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Our key challenge is to get our product in your hands before Valentine's Day.
To enable us to do that we have taken several steps
1) We have chosen Feb 4 to end the campaign to provide us sufficient time to produce and ship in time.
2) If we hit the funding goal, we will start producing the hearts and roses which will allow us to reduce production time.
3) We sincerely need your cooperation. If we get funded, we will send out a survey to get your first name, your love's name, message (<135 characters) and shipping address. The faster you respond, the faster we can get it etched and shipped.
For our International backers: We really appreciate your support and are going to try our best to get our product in your hands before Valentine's Day, but unfortunately we can not guarantee this.
With your support, we are confident that we can get this project up and going.
-made for love
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.