Thank you for your support!
We are so happy to have met our opening goal, and hope you'll continue to follow us as we keep going! We are now trying to get to our first stretch goal of $20,000 and help more people fuel their passions. Every additional contribution will help build a stronger foundation for our success, while providing you with great tasting snacks to fuel your passions.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share, follow & like us to help get the word out to your friends and help us spread our delicious energy snack. Your help will also help us continue to provide mentorship and an entrepreneurial learning experience to youth through our fellowship program.
Again, thank you from the three of us! :)
- Jordan, Adi, Alex
Too many projects? Not enough energy?
You're not alone, we're all on the search for healthy foods that provide us energy to support us as we strive to pursue our passions, and TeaSquares is a snack that does just that, without sacrificing good taste!
For Energy. For Focus. For You!
From protein packed almonds to crunchy pepitas and airy puffed millet, TeaSquares infuse great tasting, all natural ingredients with tea. Each flavor is carefully crafted with a simple but powerful purpose: to give you the energy to get it done.
From tackling the big meeting or running your first 5K- we want to #FuelYourPassions!
Made with a purpose.
Born in Englewood (Chicago), our focus on good food has brought us closer to the communities we serve. Tea Squares believes that food businesses can play a catalytic role in restoring economic vitality to communities in need. We provide transformative employment opportunities to young adults from underserved neighborhoods through our Fellowship Program.
- Family Farmed: http://goodfoodoneverytable.org/2017/01/24/tea-squares-energy-snack-business-gives-caffeine-boost-chicagos-south-side/
- DNA Info: https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20161103/chatham/jordan-buckner-englewood-whole-foods-tea-squares
- Food Navigator USA: https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2016/08/03/Chicago-entrepreneurs-develop-energy-snack-TeaSquares
- Groupon "Make City Small Business Pitch Event" Winners: https://www.groupon.com/merchant/blog/groupon-and-icnc-cosponsor-make-city-small-business-pitch-event
- DNA Info: https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20171010/englewood/jordan-buckner-teasquare-founder-kickstarter-whole-foods
Risks and challenges
We are currently exploring various manufacturing options to handle orders at a larger scale and minimize delivery time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)