Lymph Candy is a deodorant line based out of Brooklyn focused on bringing the highest quality non toxic deodorant to North America & beyond.
Founded by committed new parents Megan Hartman-Sparks and Pierre Andre in July 2016. The duo having gone from giving away product to friends and family, to a small thriving operation in their home, to successfully launching their online store and scaling their operations.
With harsh chemicals continuously being used without consumer education, words like “aluminum” and “hydrogenated” felt like a death sentence to Pierre and Megan. Ultimately they were fed up with the lack of transparency in the cosmetic industry. The duo’s vision for Lymph Candy is simple; educate people on their own bodies, and their own power to achieve better long-term health goals. To execute such a vision, the company is committed to providing the best in class customer service in addition to manufacturing and promoting only the simplest product on the market.
The guiding values and principles for the company are “chemical free snuggle sessions” (helping parents keep babies away from armpit toxins), “the ratios are the secret” (working tirelessly to maintain efficacy with only 6 ingredients), and “lymphatic health is one of the paramount paths to the best overall long term health” (keeping aluminum & fake chemicals out of the body).
The Six Ingredients:
- 1. High Quality Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut Oil
- 2. Arrowroot
- 3. Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- 4. Candelilla wax
- 5. Aluminum-Free Baking Soda
- 6. 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Momentum So Far:
- Participation in THINKDIRTY's September Beauty Box
- Currently being sold on Amazon
- Currently being sold at MonkeyDo! Yoga Studio in Brooklyn
- Pending acceptance letter with the Women's Enterprise Action Loan Fund
- High grossing partnership with a fitness professional in North Carolina
- Partnership with Instagram persona 'The Nutritious Princess' with 34K followers
- Conversation initiated with Whole Foods in Brooklyn
- Samples sent to two distributors
- Completed FastTrac New Venture with a certificate of entrepreneurial achievement through NYC
Free Shipping in the USA
We're offering free shipping to all 50 states in the USA. An additional fee is charged at the checkout for international shipping. Our international backers are responsible for import duties, taxes and other charges--they are not included in the reward levels or shipping fees.
If our Kickstarter project is successful, backers will receive a survey after the project closes to tell us the shipping address where you would like to receive your reward.
Our Research On the Lymphatic System:
Through our own research studying the biology of the human body for our own health, through various outlets, we know a properly functioning lymphatic system is one key to optimal overall health.
For this reason, we have created Lymph Candy to stay out of the way of your bodies own ability to naturally detox through the lymphatic system.
What will the Kickstarter funds go to?
- Supplies & Materials for inventory (think: oil, wax & baking soda)
- Business operations (think: fees, insurance & commercial kitchen)
- Gaining distributors to service small retail outlets (think: health food stores smaller than Whole Foods)
Long Term Goals:
- Education plaform opportunities to empower consumers on their own health
- Launch other non toxic products
- Expand into larger retail chains
- Expand farther internationally
Risks and challenges
Over the past year, we developed multiple formulations of our deodorant based on consumer feedback. Since we have total control over the manufacturing process we are able to make sure our product is of the highest quality. We are ready to take production up a notch as soon as the Kickstarter project is funded. Of course, there may be unforeseeable issues that arise in production or distribution of the rewards, but we have a great team working to ensure that the products will reach your door as quickly as possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)