We are now about two months from the Alpha release and continuing with solid progress.
Over the last month we were able to complete the following features:
- Bézier pen for all items, as well as the ability to mix Bézier, fractal and lines for the same item.
- Editing of shapes points: you can now move, add and delete control points and individual points.
- Ability to create map links to other maps, images and pdf files.
- Grid snapping for all the grid types supported.
- Measuring tool and configurable scales.
- Ability to add notes for all items.
- Various improvements to GUI.
We put together a video to demonstrate some of the features completed over the last month.
February Update Demo
Next update will be in late March, and we'll also give you a date for the April Alpha release with it!
- The Three Minds Software Team