December 2014 Update
We've been back in full development for a month now, and have made good progress!
* Forums have been up and working for a few weeks.
* We finished up many GUI aspects of Other World Mapper, including collapsible tool groups and dockable toolbars and panels.
* We completed significant changes to the engine and program in preparation for the new tools for overland, dungeon and city maps.
* Split regions into two distinct tools with distinct settings and defaults, physical regions and boundaries, from feedback we've received.
* Finished edit features that had been partially implemented before Kickstarter, such as copy/paste between different maps.
* Added create map from selection (we want to add more options to this feature).
* Added new grid types that weren't part of the Kickstarter description : isometric and oblique.
* Added tool to move item's vector points.
* Added tool to move item's control points.
Here's a video demonstrating some of the progress mentioned above.
We've also done partial work towards many other areas of Other World Mapper, but we'll share that progress as those features are completed. We're still on schedule for the alpha release in late April.
Expect the next update to be the second week of January. Meanwhile, you can ask questions in the forums, in the Kickstarter comment section, or send us a message We'll make sure to get back to you!
- The Three Minds Software Team.