Almost at 70% and more features
We're almost at 70% of our goal and all projections show us going over our funding goal! Thank you everyone for your support!
We've made more sample maps, including the cave map below. If you have a type of map you'd like to see, let us know!
As we get closer to funding, we're turning our attention to the stretch goals. We added new functionality to the first stretch goal:
- Location Notes for any map item.
- SVG support for map feature artwork and the inclusion of a small set of SVG symbols.
And we'll give you a sneak peek into our second stretch goal. This is a pre-alpha video of our very early tests for the dungeon tools.
We have other great stretch goals planned. Please help us reach them!
We also added more features to the base goal:
- Option to have a circle or ellipse represent the edge of a map instead of a rectangular edge.
- Option to export the raw vector data from your maps to SVG files.
We'll keep you updated as the campaign progresses!
- The Three Minds Software Team