10% and Stretch Goals
We reached 10% of our goal! That's great news for a team's first time on Kickstarter. It still looks like we may reach our goal, but it'll be a close one. We need your help if Other World Mapper is going to make it.
We've been sharing Other World Mapper with many communities, and sending it to RPG websites, but that doesn't help anywhere near as much as comments coming from you. Please share Other World Mapper with others.
First Stretch Goal $10000
- An option to turn on automatic labels for landmasses, regions, lakes and features. The label would be shown centered for landmasses, regions and lakes, and shown above or below for features.
- Option to populate regions with features (i.e. fill a region with trees).
Second Stretch Goal $12000
Tools for creating Dungeon Maps
- Wall tool with the same properties of our land map tools (opacity, texture, width, etc), and the same type of auto connect mechanics as our land maps.
- Rooms, hallway and cave tools, following different polygon shapes or circular. All with the same pen options as the rest of our tools.
- Doors, stairways, walls, and other architectural objects.
- Chests and other treasure containers.
- Tomb and crypt features, weapons and item piles.
- Furniture, lanterns, torches and symbols.
- Fantasy Dungeon textures (15+): tile, stone, earth, and wood.