SliceCharge Pro: World's 1st 6-coils Wireless Charging Mat
Fastest 3-in-1 6-coils Wireless Charging Mat | Built-in MFi-Certified Apple Watch Charger by OPSO | 30W USB-C PD Power Supply
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Fri, March 29 2019 12:43 PM UTC +00:00.
"That one didn’t have AirPower’s USP – overlapping coils that let you put your phone anywhere on the mat – but the new version does …" - Review by 9to5mac.com
"MFi認証を取得しているといっても、Qi対応のデバイス全てが使えるので、ワイヤレスチャージャーの購入を考えている人にとってはいい選択肢となりそうだ。" - Featured in nicovideo.jp
"SliceCharge Pro has the closest function to the AirPower." - Featured in ProductHunt
$100K stretch goal! - Every backer can buy the stand on our official website at merely $9.95 (50% off) .
$150K stretch goal! - Every backer will receive a free stand.
So you got your new iPhone, Apple Watch and wireless charger.
But you find that charging your iPhone with the wireless charger is not easy, If your device isn’t placed just right, it won't be charged.
When you charge your Apple Watch series 4 with a non-MFi-Certified wireless charger, the charging process is often intermittent.
Introducing SliceCharge Pro.
World's 1st 6-coils design wireless charger with OPSO MFi-Certified Apple Watch charger.
We were excited that the first generation SliceCharge got a lot of support from people and the media. Now we're back on Kickstarter.
'Apple AirPower Never Showed Up, But This Charging Mat Is a Solid Substitute -Gizmodo
'...the SliceCharge gets you 98% of the benefit for something like a third to a quarter of the price. -9to5mac
'...of all the wireless chargers we've tested, SliceCharge is the closest yet to matching AirPower's design and features. -Appleinsider
We redesigned the shape of the coil, combining five coils together, while solving the problem of interference and heat.
As a result, you can place your devices anywhere on the mat to charge them successfully.
Not only that, SliceCharge Pro can provide up to 30W charging power for 3 devices, which means your charging speed will be 30% faster than other wireless chargers.
SliceCharge Pro incorporates an MFi-Certified Apple Watch Charger by OPSO to fully support Apple Watch series 1/2/3/4.
Now SliceCharge can support Sport Loop, Leather Loop, Milanese Loop and Link Bracelet.
In addition, the cable length is 50% longer with a separate USB-C charging cable, giving total freedom to your SliceCharge placement.
We offer an extremely competitive price for just $69, only in this campaign.
Our Package includes one(1) SliceCharge Pro wireless charging base, one(1) MFi-Certified Apple Watch charger by OPSO , one(1) 30w USB-C power adapter, one(1) USB-C to USB-C cable, and one(1) BassCanon AirPods/EarPods cover as a gift, starting at $69, only in this campaign.
For our previous backers, we want to offer you a big surprise: a free SliceCharge Pro base! You only need to pay the shipping fee for just $10.
For every new backer of SliceCharge Pro, we would like to offer you our new product for a gift.
We will send out the BassCanon AirPods/EarPods Cover with your SliceCharge Pro, which will give your Airpods or EarPods better sound quality and noise reduction.
Proof of working prototype that is ready for production
The following unedited single-shot video demonstrates a fully functional pre-production SliceCharge Pro. Testing items include:
- charging the iPhone, AirPods (with ElectroLeather), and Apple Watch simultaneously;
- charging the iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch simultaneously;
- the iPhone can be charged successfully at different locations on the pad
- the new Apple Watch stand function
- Compatibility: iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max, Samsung Galaxy S7/8/9/9 Plus, Apple Watch series 1/2/3/4, and other devices with Qi standard
- Input: 1 x USB-C (PD 30W)
- Materials: High-class fabric, PU leather, Aluminum Alloy, Plastic
- Color: Frosted White, Anthracite Grey, Mountain Blue
- Dimensions: 9.13" x 3.23" x 0.51" / 232 x 82 x 13mm
- Weight: 7.0oz / 200g
Early Bird Special (50% off)
- $69 - 1 x SliceCharge Pro (limited) + BassCanon
- $138 - 2 x SliceCharge Pro (limited) + BassCanon
Kickstarter Special (35% off)
- $79 - 1 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $158 - 2 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $380 - 5 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $690 - 10 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
Expected Retail Price
- $129.9 - 1 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $259.8 - 2 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $649.5 - 5 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
- $1299 - 10 x SliceCharge Pro + BassCanon
Add More Accessories
- $12 (HK$95) - 1 x OPSO MFi-Certified USB-C to Lightning Cable
- $24 (HK$189) - 1 x OPSO MFi-Certified USB-C to Lightning Cable + 30W USB-C PD Power Adapter
- $10 (HK$79) - 1 x ElectroLeather AirPods Wireless Charging Protective Case
- $5 (HK$40) - 1 x Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple Watch Series 4
- 5 Feb 2019 - Kickstarter begins
- 4 Apr 2019 - Kickstarter ends
- Apr 2019 - Production begins
- May 2019 - Shipping of Early Bird rewards
- May 2019 - Shipping of Kickstarter Special rewards
About us & Logo replacement
Creating valuable products has always been our philosophy. Hard Cider Labs is a group of designers and engineers who love using Apple products and developing new technology for them. It is our goal to produce the best products we can to make the world just a bit better and hassle-free.
Risks and challenges
It’s always challenging to produce a new product, but we have taken the first step. The first batch of SliceCharge Pro has come out and gone through strict quality control tests. This means we are much more experienced and confident in our ability to succeed in volume production.
Despite our good coordination with the supplier, there may be problems with shipping. After our campaign, due to the uncertainty of international shipping, the delivery may be delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances. Even in that case, however, we will strive to communicate with you effectively and overcome the issue. We promise to regularly update all backers on the delivery status once the product has been dispatched and to keep track of all deliveries.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter