☆*:.｡ The Project: This Kickstarter (similar to a pre-order) is to raise funds to help pay for the initial production costs for 1.5" acrylic charms of my artwork. ｡.:*☆
Hello there!! My name is Jennie and I am an illustration major from Massachusetts. In 2014 I began selling my art online as well as participating in local craft fairs and artist alleys at anime conventions, most notably Anime Boston 2015. I hope to attend even more conventions this coming 2016 season!
Thanks to the help of a few lovely individuals, I was able to produce my first batch of charms through a previous successful kickstarter. Now I'm back again with some original designs and ideas!
With my financial situation as well as other convention attendance and preparation costs, I am unable to fund the entire production costs on my own and I need your help to get the ball rolling on this project!
Please help me achieve my goal of sharing my art work and bringing more cute things into the world!! ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ *･゜ﾟ･*☆
To create adorable 1.25" acrylic charms of three of my recent designs:
- Good Luck Daruma Doll: Available in two versions - printed exactly as shown or a Make a Wish version! The latter has blank eyes on the larger doll and comes with pupil stickers allowing you to use it like an actual daruma doll! Printed on sparkly glitter gold acrylic.
- Strawbearry Donut: Adorable strawberry donut bear with colorful sprinkles! Comes with a matching clay donut charm from KaylasArtMart. *
- Neapawlitan Kitten: Cheeky neapolitan flavor kitten! Comes with a matching neapolitan ice cream sandwich charm from KaylasArtMart. *
* These will be printed on clear or white acrylic. Will be decided when the samples arrive.
☆ Order now through Kickstarter to..
- Make sure they are able to be produced!
- Receive these cute unique items first!
- Reap the benefits of discounted shipping, free optional holographic upgrades on button rewards, and free matching buttons with any charm reward!
- Access Kickstarter exclusive rewards
Button set images coming soon!!
Single button/mirror rewards now available! (1.25" - $3, 2.25" $4, Mirror - $6)
Kickstarter Exclusives: Simple Neapawlitan Kitten charm ($8) and One-of-a-Kind Double Sided Strawbearry Donut charm - Chocolate on reverse ($12). Please note that these do not have the clay charms attached and, as they are samples, may not have perfect coloring.
Support the project, get the things!
The acrylic charm designs have already been completed and sample charms have been ordered to ensure that the final product is the absolute best it can be. I plan for all components of the charms to arrive and be constructed by October 16th and shipped out within a few days.
Please note that this Kickstarter is designed to create 12-13 of each charm design. If these amounts are exceeded, some backers of the of charm rewards may experience a small delay (estimated shipping date: last week of October).
I will keep you updated via Kickstarter or e-mail as well as on my Instagram and tumblr by posting pictures when my samples arrive, when the main order of charms arrive, and when they have been packaged and sent out!
I will be able to contribute to the cost, hence the numbers below add up to more than the goal. I am also keeping my goal lower because of the all-or-nothing funding. Any help I receive in funding the project would be absolutely amazingly appreciated!
- I already own some components such as phone straps and jump rings
- $84 Production of acrylic charms
- $24 International shipping (from Zap to me)
- $15 Samples to ensure you receive the best charms possible
- $33 (approx.) Polymer clay charms from KaylasArtMart
- $ x Shipping costs from me to you (Dependent upon the number of backers. Included in all rewards: shipping within the US, international shipping is +$4)
- 5% to Kickstarter
- 3 - 5 % credit card and bank fees
☆ Stretch Goals
Let's meet this goal first! If funding allows, I have a cinnabunny and dachshund eclair on my mind!
☆ Thank you for reading about my project! ☆
If you are unable to contribute financially, spreading the word can be just as helpful! Have a great day!! u vu
Risks and challenges
There are risks with any project, but this particular one is very low-risk because...
> I've done this before with successful results
> The art for the charms has already been created
> Samples of the charms have been ordered, allowing for tweaking (if necessary) before making the main order
> I have worked with Zap Creatives in the past and used their templates without issue
> If there were any problems on the company's end, I have seen this company quickly respond to problems in a group of Artist Alley artists, offering reprints, express shipping, etc.
As mentioned above, this Kickstarter is designed to produce 12-13 of each design. If orders meet or exceed this number, some backers of charm rewards may experience a small delay of approximately 2 weeks.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (25 days)