Pantropy is an immersive Sci-Fi Multiplayer FPS with a mysterious sandbox world to build in and explore.
● Take part in high stakes faction-based warfare. Fight against the opposite player faction, capture global points of interest (like power plants and mining facilities) and defend them from your enemies. Claim back your land and destroy their bases while constructing your own.
● Discover what happened to this planet. Find alien artifacts to gain access to their history in order to unlock an additional underground biome. Find a way to activate the damaged wormhole generator, a gigantic world-structure, and experience the repercussions.
● Two player factions and one NPC faction. Fight towards the enemy’s faction tower. Move up in ranks to become the faction commander and unlock powerful abilities. Earn your epic loot, collect the scarce material known as pantronium, craft the rarest weapons, the mightiest mechs, and turn your base into the stronghold it deserves to be.
● Build and customize mighty mechs. These fearsome machines are part of the core gameplay of Pantropy. Add different weapons, tools, shield generators, cloaking devices and additional armor.
A challenging NPC faction lives in the center of the map. They will explore and build bases while you’re trying to do the same. They will attack you and try to conquer the surrounding land. They pose a constant threat but provide a pathway for loot. Raid their bases and eliminate their bots and drones. Earn your gear the old fashioned way.
Our unique Anti-Offline Raid System means player bases are now safe when you go offline. We wanted to reward players by protecting their hard work. However, they will need to visit again soon or these structures will start to decay.
Pantropy has no micro-transactions or in-game purchases. It returns to the roots of online gaming where players earn rewards through skill and determination, not dollars. In order to gear up, players must scavenge for resources to craft tools, weapons, armor, vehicles, and buildings to protect themselves from the vicious alien fauna.
Our game is structured to reward skill at every turn, all the way down to the responsive FPS gameplay. You reap what you sow:
● Master the in-depth crafting system.
● Plan to get ahead and set up farming automation.
● Create unique and complex bases with a building system that relies on creativity.
● Take part in PVE and PVP gameplay.
● Build a personal modular mech that satisfies your demands.
● Explore multiple biomes.
● Tackle global events that require coordinated player interaction.
● Fight on foot, in the air, or riding comfy in your power mech.
● Experience five different types of mechs on release with more to come.
● Ride in multi-crew vehicles.
● Build global defense structures to gain reputation points and money.
● Take on an intelligent XP system that rewards careful planning and skillful execution.
The company behind Pantropy is called Brain Stone GmbH and it was founded last year by Sebastian and Julian Kaulitzki to support the development of Pantropy. We’re located in the lovely Potsdam, Germany. Our team consists of 12 people (led by Sebastian and Julian) and combined, we’ve worked hard on some household names, including:
Law Breakers, World of Tanks, After Reset, The Forest, Metro Exodus, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Saints Row, Sniper Elite 4, and Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Door Kickers.
We love video games and we’ve been enjoying bringing our wildest fantasies to life in Pantropy for many months now. The idea has been with us since 2013 and it took time for us to be brave enough to go all in but we haven’t looked back since. We are literally living our dreams.
We love interacting with you guys! Over on Discord, we have an active community with over 1000 members - so there’s always someone online to chat with. We have a few foreign languages channels for non-English speaking fans too. https://discord.gg/qcM7gnz
Our Trello is a great place to check out the most up-to-date game art. We use it to track our progress in a transparent way so people can see exactly where their funding is going. Come have a peek at what we’re working on and see what we’re finishing on a daily basis. https://trello.com/b/hOcdIvoD/pantropy-public-roadmap
This is our German-language fan-page and community base. Pantropy’s gameplay is all about making friends (and making enemies too) so come take part! https://pantropy.de/
We also have a dedicated French fan-page and community base. There’s a local Teamspeak server, discussion, screenshots, and more. http://pantropy.fr/
We’re big believers in crowdfunding with most of us having contributed to campaigns just like the one we’re launching now.
With your support we hope to:
● Complete Pantropy at an accelerated rate.
● Continue optimizing the game for both performance and multiplayer.
● Hire an additional level designer to work with us on the map, to continuing populating it with beautiful and functional areas. Zones that are deliciously Sci-Fi and fit for battle.
● Create AAA-quality sound effects and music that satisfy our vision.
● Free up the time we need to elevate Pantropy’s story into a masterpiece.
Three Additional Boss Creatures
We will design three additional boss creatures that will live in the world of Pantropy. They will feature in special locations and offer some truly epic loot.
We will work on PVE-only servers without our faction system and a more active and responsive NPC faction.
Many of you have requested a singleplayer version of this game. We’ve been so pleased to hear that so many of you would like to experience Pantropy in this immersive format - and it’s something we would love to develop. As a stretch goal, we would create a sandbox open-world singleplayer experience and would expand the world’s story as the game progressed.
We love our worldwide fans! We will translate Pantropy into eight additional languages (which will reflect demand) including: German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean and Japanese.
We will start working on basic mod support. Allowing you to implement your own skins for weapons, mechs, and armor. Providing the flexibility to change how a server works, to setup your own rules and modify core game values.
Play as male or female, tweak your appearance into something you’re proud to wear into battle. Some of us love spending hours on other games’ character creation screens and this is something we would take joy in implementing.
Pantropy is designed so that porting the game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One remains a future possibility!
● Game at launch - 1.0 Release (PC Digital) You’ll get the release version of Pantropy. This does not include the Alpha and/or Steam Early Access version.
● Game at Steam Early Access launch (PC Digital) You’ll receive Pantropy once we launch the Steam Early Access Version. This tier includes the release version.
● Closed Alpha Access in March 2018 Play the early, closed alpha version of Pantropy. This includes the Early Access version, and the release copy.
● Thanks in the credits as an Early Backer We love you for your support and will make you a permanent part of the game. You’ll be listed in the Credits forever.
● Forum Title You will receive a special forum title which you can show off as you take part in our amazing community!
● Original Pantropy SoundTrack (Digital) You will receive the official Pantropy Soundtrack. Perfect for when you want to turn your hike into something a little more Sci-Fi.
● Pantropy Artbook (Digital) Get the exclusive Pantropy Artbook which will arrive with more than 200 original Artworks. Witness our vision from concept to completion.
● Discord Founders Club Channel Access Exclusive Access to the founders club channel on our Discord. A truly secret area.
~ Thank you so much for reading about Pantropy today. We are so happy to present this project on Kickstarter and this is a key milestone for us!
Risques et défis
We stand in a firm position, already having released a public demo of Pantropy. We’ve been testing our gameplay together with a great community and have received some fantastic feedback - both technical and story-based. We don’t expect to hit all of our Stretch Goals but we will release a game which is complete and true to our vision all the same. Nothing will stop us arriving at a release version.
Together, we’ve worked on countless games from start to finish. We know the pitfalls and how to avoid them. With plenty of shipped titles under our collective belt, you should be confident in our ability to see this project to the finish line. We have been open with the community from the beginning and this is something very important to us. We pledge to remain transparent and to listen carefully to your feedback, always. As firm believers in crowdfunding, we will ensure that every backer receives their reward in a timely manner.En savoir plus sur la notion de responsabilité sur Kickstarter
Période de financement
- (35 jours)