LYNQ is a 6-in-1 no-nonsense wireless charging hub that combines:
- A Qi wireless charger eliminating chords and their inconveniences.
- A 2 x 3.5W built-in Bluetooth speaker with volume controls and a signature sound profile ensuring all audio sounds great.
- A built-in omnidirectional microphone with a three-meter radius for hands-free calls and noise-cancelling technology letting all parties hear and be heard.
- A four-port USB 3.0 Hub with 6.2A capacity and USB-C compatibility providing a plethora of connections to laptops or desktops through just one port, allowing easy charging and data transfers.
- A cable-concealer with grooves beneath the device managing unsightly cables and preventing chord tangles.
- A writing utensil holder providing for quick note-taking and drawing.
Team iPhone? No worries. With a Qi wireless receiver (sold separately), you can add the Qi wireless charging feature to your iPhone.
Connect up to four devices through LYNQ and enjoy data transfer speeds at a max 5Gbps with USB 3.0.
Our team has logged a lot of hours at their desks. They knew from experience a device six-car pileup on your desk is tolerable in the short-term, tiring to navigate around for hours on end.
Modern, multitasking life requires a lot of equipment: USB hubs, USB C converters, USB cables, chargers, speakers, speakerphones, pen holders etc. Everyone wants to be prepared without being bogged down.
We created LYNQ out of our own need to simply and elegantly consolidate our tech lives into one device we could rely on throughout the day.
It’s made our desks cleaner, our gadget load lighter and our lives easier. We think it will do the same for you.
As a subsidiary of Labmade Limited, BCXLAB has an in-house department with more than 30 years of experience in electronics conception, development and production management.
BCXLAB was founded in October 2016 as an independent business unit to create and commercialize products that enhance the way you live with your tech.
After a successful trade show in October 2016 at the Hong Kong Global Sources Electronic Show Startup Launchpad, we received a lot of press coverage of our concept LYNQ.
We're off to a flying start in 2017, making LYNQ a reality and aiming for mass production through our first Kickstarter project.
We are a young company but we aim for the future!
Risks and challenges
We pride ourselves on our manufacturing expertise and technical know-how due to our co-founders’ 20 years of experience in this area. We have tested our initial batch and are working with a manufacturing partner that we trust and have worked with in the past. We are confident that we can deliver LYNQ to you on time - if we experience delays, or any surprises happen, we’ll be sure to keep our backers up to date.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)