WE DID IT!
The goal has been reached, thank you all SO much!!! I am so excited that I will be able to make this dream a reality! With a week left until the end of the campaign I feel that there is the possibility of reaching the one stretch goal I had in mind. So IF we hit...
$3500: New designs and size options!
- the Octopus design will become available for toddler & youth sizes
- the Lil' Frankie design will become available for toddler sizes
- the Helping Hands design will become available in youth sizes
- the Skullopus design will become available in ADULT SIZES! This means that I will make a much larger screen so that the design will be BIG for us big kids!
In case you don't have any little ones in your life there are still rewards for you including the $10 art print reward, the $15 comic reward and the $25 Adult tee reward...
Hi, my name is Michael Bracco and I run Spaghetti Kiss, a unique apparel company featuring my sci-fi and fantasy illustration adorning Men and Women's apparel. Since 2006 I have been screen printing the line out of my basement studio in Baltimore MD and selling my wares through my etsy site, at craft shows, street fairs and conventions.
In June of 2012, my wife Shawna and I welcomed our daughter, Amelia into our lives. As a new father and an artist, I was really excited to create designs and print clothes for my little girl and eventually had a stack of drawings and designs. I am very excited to present to you the complete line, printed on 100% cotton, baby crawlers and toddler/kids tees with water based inks.
Thanks so much for considering my project. All of the designs are listed below included stretch goal designs. I hope you enjoy what you see half as much as I enjoyed creating them!
- $3500: New designs and size options become available! Octopus and Lil' Frankie become available and new size options for helping hands and skullopus open up!
- If you have a stretch goal request please shoot me a message!
Risks and challenges
All of the designs are finished and most of the screens are burned. If the campaign is successful, I have to put in an order of blanks and print them in my studio. The more successful the campaign is, the more ordering and printing I have to do which could cause some minor delays. The goal is to have everything printed and shipped in time for the holidays!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (37 days)