Digital rewards coming soon and a chance to join the Tessalation! blog tour
We have the digital file to send to the backers! You can expect to receive your digital rewards by email in the next few days.
Many of the Tessalation! backers run math education websites, advocate math play, have independent bookstores, or are just really excited about having a story book for introducing children to the concept of tessellation. To get the word out about the book, extend its life beyond Kickstarter and give back to more backers I am launching a blog tour beginning July 1 for the book.
My question to you: Would you like your site to be part of the tour?
I have a number of options available for readers and fans who would like their pages featured in the tour. Here are just a few of the ideas of how you might cover Tessalation!
- Post a tessellation tutorial from the book
- How to do a #TessaHike
- Run a simple Q & A with the author
- Post a review of the book
- Top 10 list of how to introduce tessellations in math classes
- How to use Tessalation! in the classroom
- Include Tessalation! in a list of great math story books (like The Pancake Menu)
- A post on creative, back-door approaches to math learning
- Post the Tessalation! coloring pages (I am happy to send you the files)
- Your own personal story of looking for diverse children's books (I think we have about two dozen backers in that category)
The list goes on and on. If you'd like me to help create content for your blog or site or need files from the book such as coloring pages or cover jpegs, please let me know. I am happy to oblige.
Above all, if you want to be a part of the tour, let me know and I'll reserve your spot. Any question? Email me at emilygrosvenor [at] gmail.com.