Antenociti's Workshop stl files for 3D Printing
A collection of our .stl 3D printable files for sci-fi vehicles from multiple ranges.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sun, December 16 2018 10:00 PM UTC +00:00.
Stretch Goals Unlocked:
Porta Power, Energy Barrel, Power Stack, Portable Generator, Space Barrel, Space Crate, TAG Crate, Tag Container, Cube Crate, Refrigerated Crate, Smooth Crate, Secure Crate, Standard Crate, Crate Barricades
Owners of the Efreet model from previous KS may chose the Locust or Eagle instead of the Efreet in the Dropship Bundle.
Hello and welcome to our 3D Print Kickstarter.
As some of you will know we at Antenociti's Workshop are going to be substantially reducing our ranges of resin-cast vehicles over the next few months and eventually phase resin casting out altogether.
With that long-term plan in mind, we have decided to release some of our catalogue of Sci-fi vehicles for 3D printing.
This Kickstarter will, therefore, include a number of 3D-printable vehicles from our own GOT designs through to the USIMF designs originally done by Stephane Chasseloupe and others.
The models were designed to work for both 28mm and 15mm 'scales' with the level of detail set at a high standard without being too cluttered or overly complex.
Some designs have been converted from low-poly computer game-models, removing the textures, re-meshing and adding the detail needed for 3D printing.
So, whilst you can find some of these designs elsewhere on the Internet, the level of 3D detail on them is far lower than that on our Kickstarter models (and all of our files have been verified as "Print-ready").
The following image shows an example where the original track is a bare band and our re-work is a fully linked 3D track.
Our models are broken up into separate parts for ease of printing and, originally, for us to use for resin casting. This creates multi-part models, usually with a side of each part conveniently bare for attaching printing supports or similar (such as the underside of a tank hull)
The models supplied to you will include all parts required for each vehicle/model wherein each file has been checked using Nettfabb to verify their integrity and validity for 3D printing. (You will obviously still need to set them up on your printer with appropriate settings for your scale, material and so forth)
We print our own models using the Form 2 and PreForm software:
The Form 2 is capable of high detail prints at 25-micron (but you can print at lower resolutions).
No individual part is larger than the build volume size of the Form2 which is: 145 × 145 × 175 mm or 5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 in.
Some larger parts may have been hollowed out for you, alternatively, you can use MeshMixer to do this and/or split parts up into smaller pieces for printers like the Anycubic Photon which has a smaller build volume than the Form2
The various 3D models are broken up into discounted bundles and then those bundles can also be discounted by grabbing the "all-in" pledges.
NOTE: This Kickstarter is solely for .stl 3D Print Files only.
There are no physical products in this Kickstarter.
Risks and challenges
The .stl files for 3D printing are already completed as we have printed the majority of these files for our own uses in the past.
All models have been validated as Print-Ready, using Nettfabb.
Downloadable files completed via BackerKit will be available once the Backer has registered on BackerKit and confirmed their pledges. This will be available from 14 days after the KS ends.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, materials and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ from what is presented while the Kickstarter project was active.
Pledging to this Kickstarter will grant you the following privileges once payment is received for models backed:
1) A license to use the Product that is non-exclusive, non-transferable and is granted only to you as a Backer.
2) Product may not be sold, given, or assigned to another person or entity in the form it is downloaded from the Kickstarter.
3) You are not permitted to use the files to 3D Print physical models for sale unless you have also purchased a Commercial License from us - contact us directly, outside of Kickstarter, for any Commercial requests.
4) All the .STL files remain the Copyright of Antenociti’s Workshop Ltd and may not be sold, given or assigned to another person or entity without individual permission from Antenociti’s Workshop Ltd. (Further Copyright Permission may also be required from the Original Artist that created the Concept design where applicable).
5) You may not use any part of the files for any purposes other than 3D printing, including the use of any parts or components from within models to create new products. (Any such use of any part of a model will render any subsequent model a derivative item and the Copyright of Antenociti’s Workshop Ltd.)
6) If you do not log in and confirm your pledge within 6 weeks of our notification via email to confirm your pledge, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received.
7) However, we may, at our discretion, refund or fulfil your pledge if you contact us and confirm your pledge after the 6-week window has elapsed.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge on this project but instead wait for the general release.
Any breach of these T&Cs will render your license invalid in its entiretyLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!