Help us make music education ACCESSIBLE-AFFORDABLE-CONVENIENT.
Help us make music education ACCESSIBLE-AFFORDABLE-CONVENIENT. Read more
What is the goal of MusicMuse, the creator of www.yourmusicmuse.com?
Music education is losing it's place in our schools and in our modern lives. We want to provide high quality music education that is convenient and affordable. We want to remove the barriers in place preventing potential musicians from learning their instrument. To preserve this art form, we will use the internet as a delivery method by providing 24/7 access to video music lessons via our website, www.yourmusicmuse.com.
How is MusicMuse going to make this project more than just an idea?
We are taking systems that are already in place and widely used, such as content management and social media sharing, and mixing them with the art of learning. We’ll be giving students a way to experience music education from the Internet, in a controlled, organized, and comprehensive environment.
What is the MusicMuse team going to do with the funds?
We want to be the definitive source for online music education, to do so we need to bring in music education specialists to collaborate with us to create a comprehensive and structured curriculum for each instrument.
At the same time, we will be working with experienced and respected instructors from around the world, filming in our studio. We will need to compensate these professionals for their time and travel.
Lastly, we will be using some of the funds to raise awareness of our product through marketing.
What has the team at MusicMuse been working on so far?
- With the absence of financial backers, our team has put together a fully functioning website with a content management back end that delivers high quality video lessons to its members.
- Worked with a specialist to create a comprehensive, structured curriculum for drums.
- Produced a consistent template for lesson content that will be used by all of our instructors.
- Each instrument will have a concepts based curriculum that is broken down into four areas of study: CORE, SPECIALTIES, GENRES, & STYLES.
- We've built a network of musical instructors who are waiting to be filmed.
- Secured commitments from several big name artists who will be teaching for us.
- Invested a lot of resources, time into our studio which has 4 HD cameras, professional lighting, greenscreen, and a multitrack recording interface.
- Our production team can capture and composite many different angles into the final video, as well as record up to 8 high quality microphones.
- Students are able to see more than they would in person, and they have direct sound from the instructor and the instrument they are teaching.
Thank you for your time and consideration in backing our Kickstarter project!
We'd be very thankful if you supported our MusicMuse project. We'd love it if you told your friends and family. We see the need for QUALITY online music education for ALL--we hope you do too!
More questions? Leave a comment here or email@example.com.
Who are the people behind the name?
Kyle Havelka- Information Technology Specialist
Holly Havelka- Curriculum Specialist & Human Resources
Lee Haney- Video Editor, Director, & Motion Graphic Design
Roni Haney- Legal Counsel & Accountant
- (31 days)