WOW: 97 backers + **Magic donation number: $27**
TLDR: Magic donation increase/new pledge: $27. We have cool games planned and don't want to have to cut them!
The good news: There are 97 people who want to support street game designers!!
The bad news: We still have a long way to go to hit our $7500 goal. If we don't get this money, some games may need to be cut, like the awesome Propinquity which was recently part of the Joue le jeu show in Paris.
With 97 backers, we're a LOT closer than we were on Friday! The average current donation is $50. If you could give just $27 more - or convince one friend to pledge $27 (or 2 friends to pledge $13.50 each) - we'd be all set! And every extra $ above $27 would be a bonus $ for our designers.
Be magical like SF Giants Hall-of-Famer Juan Marichel, #27
Here's what your donation gets you:
- ALL - Invitation to the private WRAP PARTY on Sunday, December 2nd with festival designers, organizers, and volunteers
- ALL - Listing/gratitude on our website as an esteemed kickstarter backer!
- $25+ - Your image on the robot-attack graphic! The bigger the donation, the bigger your representation (tip: give $100+ to be recognizable).
- $N - The listed reward based on your $N donation level (temporary tattoo, t-shirt, woodcut map, etc)
- ALL - Pride in supporting an awesome San Francisco tradition and helping underwrite innovative new street games.
In other news, Ian and Catherine got together over the weekend to schedule the games for the exhibition, opening party, and festival. OMG it's going to be so awesome. A quick summary/highlights:
- 15+ games for the festival (including OuterBody Experience by Jason Wilson)
- 4 experimental board games for "The Living Room" (part of the exhibition)
- 10 games for the exhibition (including Sixteen Tons by Eric Zimmerman)
- 3 pre-festival games (including Journey to the End of the Night, Jericho, and Undercover Assassins)