Funding Unsuccessful This project’s funding goal was not reached on .
Photo-main

A rare opportunity to own a copy of a reprint of the highly sought after board game Ghettopoly. 1000 ( limited ) copies will be printed

This is what the final product will look like.  It will be shrink wrapped.
This is what the final product will look like. It will be shrink wrapped.

Ghettopoly Board Game ( reprint )

The reprint will be printed on better quality paper stock than the original.

Buying stolen properties, pimpin hoes, building crack houses and projects, paying protection fees and getting car jacked are some of the elements of the game. Not dope enough?...If you don't have the money that you owe to the loan shark you might just land yourself in da Emergency Room.

Contents:

Game Board, Loan Shark Tray, 40 Crack Houses, 17 Projects, Pink Slip Cards, Ghetto Stash and Hustle Cards, 7 Game pieces (Crack, 40 oz, Marijuana Leaf, Basket Ball, Machine Gun, Pimp and Hoe), Counterfeit Money, and 2 Dice

In the event that the total funding exceeds the target goal, more games will be printed to meet the demands.

Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

We have already successfully sourced all the plastic houses, and metal pewter pieces. We have already paid a 30% deposit to our printer. The printer was nice enough to complete of what the final board game will look like, see the picture above. Basically there is no risk, there is just the need to complete the funding process and paid the remaining 70% and we will be ready to send you the game.

FAQ

Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.

Ask a question
16
Backers
$1,111
pledged of $70,000 goal
0
seconds to go
538922_10151168920904839_1289334795_n_1_.medium

See full bio

  • Pledge $5 or more
    You selected

    0 backers

    Our undying gratitude and your name listed on our facebook fan page.

    Estimated delivery:
  • Pledge $70 or more
    You selected

    15 backers

    A copy of the rare board game Ghettopoly ( reprint ). The card, paper, and game board stock will be printed on higher quality stock than the original game. Not available outside USA and Canada. Add $15 for shipping to Canada.

    Estimated delivery:
    Add $15 USD to ship outside the US
Funding period

- (30 days)