We received few questions from Phiro Pro backers regarding the new rewards added that allows existing Phiro Pro backers to add-on a Phiro Arduino Shield+Adapter (or) Phiro Arduino Shield+Arduino UNO+Adapter rewards. Sorry for the confusion! Here is an explanation of how to add-on the new reward if you wish to.
1. At the top of our Kickstarter page, on the right hand side will be a green box that says "You're a Backer, You Pledged $(amount)". Click this box.
2. This opens up a page that shows "Pledge Amount" and
"To change your pledge amount, enter a new amount below." There will be box where you can enter the total amount of original reward+add-on $value you wish to pledge. Enter this new $total in this box. For example, you pledged originally for Get Phiro Pro $149(+shipping) and you want to add-on the $40 Arduino Shield reward. Enter $149(+shipping) + $40=new $total.
3. Below this box will be "Reward Selection" area. Make sure you keep the original reward selection option checked.
4. Then there is a green button below the Reward Selection area of this same page that says "Continue to Next Step". Click this.
5. Next, send us a direct message via Kickstarter confirming which combination of rewards you want.