Always dreaming of the world beyond, Locke’s yearning for adventure abruptly becomes his reality when one fateful night, his father mysteriously vanishes. Twenty Years later, Locke longs for a way to be reunited with his father, and that desperation drives him past the edges of our dimension and into the beyond.
This is a sci-fi adventure story, but at its heart, it’s rooted in the strength of family and the struggle we face when those loved ones pass on. It’s a story about finding your way in the world without someone there to guide you. Having the courage to persevere, even through the times that are almost too tough to carry on.
What we have so far :
We have $20,000 invested from Joe Blodgett and Matt Nardone of NDstudios. As well as all of our equipment and production gear donated through NDstudios. We will be shooting this film on the RED Weapon utilizing Zeiss Super Speed Lenses.
Your Contributions to this Project will go towards :
- Hiring Cast and Crew
- Securing Locations
- Signing on a Composer to Create an Original Score
- Special Effects Makeup Supplies
- Designing Custom Wardrobes
- Creating Original Props and Purchasing Additional Set Decoration
Concept Art :
(Below are the Character Concept Art Photos for the Rewards created by Matt H. Taylor)
Location Photos :
Bonus Incentives :
- $2000 raised - A look at how the Blue Forest will be created with a Behind the Scenes video with commentary from our Director.
- $4000 raised - An In-Depth interview with the leading cast members of the production.
- $8000 raised - We will construct a visual representation of a finished scene from the film through the use of storyboards, VO from our Shooting Script, and a track from the Official Score.
Risks and challenges
The Challenges we may face when going into production are :
-Shooting Exterior Locations while depending on clear weather.
-Managing our time in post-production to tackle the rigorous Visual Effects.
-Getting our project out there and in front of as many viewers as possible.
- (30 days)