About this project
RideAir is the perfect solution for your bike's daily air pressure maintenance and sudden flats that always catch you off guard!
Using compressed air and high-quality mechanisms, RideAir makes tire inflation a much simpler and quicker task by allowing urban cyclist to inflate their tires on-the-go, in literally seconds. Unlimited Refills Included!
Of course, RideAir has other great applications like helping you inflate lots of other stuff, too.
- GET READY - Fill Your RideAir: Simply inflate the RideAir through its 'Inlet Valve' using any air-compressor out there (gas stations, bicycle shops, in house air compressors, etc.). Once it's fully inflated, the RideAir is all set and ready to go!
- GET SET - Carry It on Your Bike: The RideAir is equipped with a built-in 'Metal Cable Lock' and protected with a combination lock, that secures RideAir to your bicycle wherever you go. You can even use it to quickly lock-up your bike when at pit-stops. The RideAir is weighing just around a pound.
- INFLATE! - Quickly and Easily Inflate Your Tire: When low air-pressure is encountered, whether from natural seepage or from a small puncture, simply connect the RideAir 'Inflation Tube' to your tire's inlet valve and quickly press the 'Inflation Button'. That's all. In a few seconds you're good to go! The RideAir's 'PSI Gauge' will let you know exactly how much air is remaining in the capsule so that you can prepare in advance for the next use.
When used for regular maintenance of your tire's air pressure, a fully charged RideAir could provide air requirements for more than a year without needing a refill!
AIR TANK CAPACITY
The RideAir Can be filled with up to 300psi! It’s not likely that your local air compressor will go up to such a high psi so when it’s time to refill the RideAir set the compressor to the highest psi it will allow to put the most air in the tank, so you can fill more tire on the go...
The RideAir is designed to perfectly fit any bicycle bottle holder in the market, and it's weighing just around a pound so you can carry it with you as you go!
- Combination Lock: RideAir has a built-in lock (4 feet long) with a combination-code, especially to keep your RideAir safely attached to your bike.
- PSI Gauge: The RideAir is equipped with a PSI gauge that displays the current air-pressure in the RideAir Tank. That way you can always keep track of when a refill for your RideAir is required!
Think of RideAir as the new inflation option on the block. From now on you have a new choice that offers a quick and easy solution for tire inflation that fits right in your hand or neatly on your bike...
RideAir For Wheelchair Tires
Help us reach our first stretch goal by sharing RideAir's Kickstarter campaign with your friends and family! Simply click on any of the buttons below and let the magic happen so everyone could enjoy a colorful RideAir:
We at DesignAir Innovations have set a goal to simplify the life of cyclists around the world. With RideAir we can all stop wasting our time and energy on basic bicycle maintenance, and begin a new riding experience. Our company is built on enthusiastic young entrepreneurs who simply wish to fulfill their innovative vision with the support an encouragement of the crowd. We admire your help with this venture and hope for a long and fruitful relationship with our riders community!
Thanks for your support!
We really appreciate your help with this product...
The RideAir Team
Risks and challenges
We need to raise the funds to establish production, buy tooling and equipment and place bulk orders for the materials.
Shipping options have already been checked out and most of the arrangements have been confirmed.
We’re already building a strong customer support network for the Kickstarter campaign. We’re not leaving anything to chance!
We have chosen a leading design company, with vast experience in turnkey projects such as ours that will be able to take us all the way from concept to full production.
The only real risks involved are manufacturing delays due to machine scheduling conflicts or errors. Supporters will be updated about delays in a timely manner.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (45 days)