Risks and challenges
Challenges & Risks:
1. Put a stop to the design process and acknowledge that a "good enough" state of development is better than a "perfect" yet never ending design process.
2. Fulfilling production standards that meet environmentally and social requirements for a truly B product. We will never produce in China!
3. Make the game hit the shelves and retail stores at a competitive price point.
4. Create enough traction around the world so the game has the intended impact.
5. Build a community around the game that promotes the B-Corp ethos.
In order to overcome these risks, we are partnering with a strong publishing board game house that is excited to make this game a reality and that has distribution channels around the world. Also we will be working closely with B-Corps offices around the world to help spread the word and market the game.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)