Add-ons and a New Community Stretch Goal
We have been listening to your requests and suggestions that we keep getting since the start of the campaign. This update is the result of that. We are introducing:
- Digital bundle
- A1 poster of Baikonur
- New Community Stretch Goal with amazing rewards.
Art Lovers Digital Bundle includes:
- 5 full-print resolution illustrations from Space Race
- 5 full-print resolution illustrations from Interkosmos
Estimated delivery – March/April 2018.
How to get Art Lovers Digital Bundle:
- Add €5 to your current pledge.
- If you're interested only in the digital bundle, you can pledge €5 for the "Stay in touch" reward.
A poster of Baikonur cosmodrome is a full-color printed A1 poster (594 x 841 mm, 23.4 x 33.1 in).
Art Lovers Digital Bundle is included as well.
Collector's edition – if we, together, unlock the new Community Stretch Goal (see below), all Baikonur posters will be upgraded into a collector's edition. They will be signed by all Boardcubator team members as a special thank you for the support of the Interkosmos campaign.
Estimated delivery – Feb/Mar 2018, depending on how many posters we have to sign. ;)
How to get a really huge Baikonur poster:
- Add €25 to your current pledge.
- If you're interested in the poster only, you can pledge €25 for the "Stay in touch" reward".
- Shipping is included.
New Community Stretch Goal
It was amazing to see how many people were supporting the campaign before it was even launched. Thanks to you, we were able to unlock the first Community Stretch Goal! Now, we are introducing a second one:
If at least 100 people join us on Thunderclap by 5 December, we will make the following upgrades:
- Interkosmos gets 1 special Achievement card AND a Hall of Fame sheet where you can track the greatest achievements of your Space Race history.
- Baikonur poster Add-on – All posters will be signed by all members of the Boardcubator team!
Thunderclap is a crowdspeaking platform that lets everyone very effectively spread the word about a project they are passionate for. It simply lets all the people who support us post a one time message on social media at exactly the same time so it reaches as many people as possible.
How to support Interkosmos on Thunderclap:
- Go to Interkosmos Thunderclap campaign here
- Click on Support with Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr.
- Click on Add my support
That’s it – very simple but effective. Let’s make people heard about Interkosmos!
Thank you all for your help with upgrading the Interkosmos content and spreading the word!
Jan and Michal